WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

shout out from the south

no not texas

im from South Africa

i like what is said in the this site its all very entertaining

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome, fucker! :D

Enjoy your sanity while it lasts, this place will sap it away before long.

Can you do me a favour?

Outlawed

Postaholic
You know man, i don't think calling new members who post threads in Welcome Wagon words like fucker, cuntface, cumbreath etc. is such a good idea. Didn't you notice, the majority of these new members just post one post in Welcome Wagon and then never come back. Ofcourse, it might be just because they are not interested in this site anymore. But i think most members don't take this as a proper welcome and think they aren't actually welcome here. I'm talking about members that actually seem normal and don't act like the other type of newbies. The type that acts like a retard and uses AIM lingo. I couldn't agree more, those dumbasses deserve some severe flaming. You see, i think this just ruins the reputation of the site. Welcome Yellow Fish i hope you have a nice stay.

Piro

DotCom said:
(Be nice to the noobs)
I agree with what you say. But as you can tell, my reply was not aggressive, hence the :D .

But this is very original and amusing coming from you.
Dotcom said:
Welcome. Geht the fuck out.
Dotcom said:
You can't even spell "curly" right. Are you related to that dumb Curly Sue bitch?
^That is how you scare them away.

yellow fish, don't take offence, enjoy your time with us. But I would recommend reading this.
It'll save you the shit that'll come from the local grammar nazis...and trust me, they come in waves. :p

Outlawed

Postaholic
Well you have a point. But i decided to change my approach.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
You know man, i don't think calling new members who post threads in Welcome Wagon words like fucker, cuntface, cumbreath etc. is such a good idea. Didn't you notice, the majority of these new members just post one post in Welcome Wagon and then never come back. Ofcourse, it might be just because they are not interested in this site anymore. But i think most members don't take this as a proper welcome and think they aren't actually welcome here. I'm talking about members that actually seem normal and don't act like the other type of newbies. The type that acts like a retard and uses AIM lingo. I couldn't agree more, those dumbasses deserve some severe flaming. You see, i think this just ruins the reputation of the site. Welcome Yellow Fish i hope you have a nice stay.
Screw you, a tradition is a tradition. It should stay the same, does not matter if the newbies like it. This site is built upon rage and misfortune. Fucking around with the newbies is just preparing them for whats in store for them in the future.

Welcome cumguzzler!

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
DotCom said:
Well you have a point. But i decided to change my approach.
HA!
I'd like to see that happen. Well if you have changed and have decided to spam less, its a happy day for all of us at wtf!

well cum whatever you're name is.

thanks for the warm welcome FUCKERS !!!!!

was kinda expecting like a virtual toke of someones spliff or something as my welcome but this nastyness will do fine

Outlawed

Postaholic
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Screw you, a tradition is a tradition. It should stay the same, does not matter if the newbies like it. This site is built upon rage and misfortune. Fucking around with the newbies is just preparing them for whats in store for them in the future.

Welcome cumguzzler!
Well in my opinion there just might not be that future. What can you possibly prepare someone for in here? Last time i checked, this isn't Survivor.

diamond

The nice guy
Hello guppy and welcome to wtf.

I note you have already inspired Dotty towards heights of humanitarianism.
Do it again and I won't be so sweet to you.
::wave::

Last edited by a moderator:

Outlawed

Postaholic
diamond said:
Hello guppy and welcome to wtf.

I note you have already inspired Dotty towards heights of humanitarianism.
Do it again and I won't be so sweet to you.
::wave::
It could have been anyone. And don't call me that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slacker

Postaholic
I'm pretty sure that they don't care, if they read the paragraph on the homepage about this site they will know what's in store for them. So shut the fuck up and let the noobs be., Hey if they leave it's their loss, not ours. Why should you care you're just another noob DotCom?

Welcome noob enjoy your stay.

Outlawed

Postaholic
I don't care. I was just bored and wanted to start an argument to keep me from falling asleep.

Piro

DotCom said:
I don't care. I was just bored and wanted to start an argument to keep me from falling asleep.
You sure did back out of it quickly.

If you want an argument, go into IRC and mention McDonalds is evil when TZE is on. Hehe.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
hi suid afrikaan..

i had a gf there once, capetown.. hope it wasn't anyone you know..

ignore dotty, he's a shortlived problem here.

welkom! ik neuk je moeder.. ;)

void said:
hi suid afrikaan..

i had a gf there once, capetown.. hope it wasn't anyone you know..

ignore dotty, he's a shortlived problem here.

welkom! ik neuk je moeder.. ;)
los my ma uit van hierdie plek

i live in Cape Town maby i know her

hoe het jy afrikaans leer of is did dutche jy praat

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
yellow fish said:
los my ma uit van hierdie plek

i live in Cape Town maby i know her

hoe het jy afrikaans leer of is did dutche jy praat

:rotflmao: