WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ShoutBox or ChatBox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, people! It's a ShoutBox. I know you have troubles reading, but if you're going to use the ShoutBox, do it right.

"aaaaaaaaaaagh" is NOT a shout!

"see ya in a bit. should I bring peanut butter?"
"no, just bring yourself"

are NOT shouts!

I'm telling you, if you want to shout, shout! If you want to chat, go to CHAT! You can do the same shit there, and more!

What's the point of shouting out a conversation? That's like chatting in a thread.

"hello!"
"hey, zoso"
"what are you doing?"
"not much, sitting around."
"really, same here. can i come over later?"
"sure. call first."
"Should I bring the peanut butter?"
"No, just bring yourself."
"Ok.... ;-)"
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh"

Those are not shouts! Would you do that in a thread? I sure hope not.

Either shout in the shoutbox, or I'm sure your priveliges WILL be removed. I'm disappointed in you fuckers for not shouting right :thumbsdn:

The chatting is uninteresting, and the shouting is uninteresting. With the Shoutbox, you can't win. This thread blows hairy cocks. You lose at everything.

Zoso

Zappafied
Awaken said:
OK, people! It's a ShoutBox. I know you have troubles reading, but if you're going to use the ShoutBox, do it right.

are NOT shouts!

I'm telling you, if you want to shout, shout! If you want to chat, go to CHAT! You can do the same shit there, and more!

What's the point of shouting out a conversation? That's like chatting in a thread.

"hello!"
"hey, zoso"
"what are you doing?"
"sure. call first."
"Ok.... ;-)"
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh"

Either shout in the shoutbox, or I'm sure your priveliges WILL be removed. I'm disappointed in you fuckers for not shouting right :thumbsdn:

just chill. pop some aderol, and just chill. the world will not end if the shoutbox is used improperly.... somone is a little bipolar

TheLampIncident said:
The chatting is uninteresting, and the shouting is uninteresting. With the Shoutbox, you can't win. This thread blows hairy cocks. You lose at everything.
Sure. Now stop discussing your fantasies of hairy cocks with me and say something interesting.

Zoso, stfu. You're abusing the shoutbox.

Zoso

Zappafied
Awaken said:
Sure. Now stop discussing your fantasies of hairy cocks with me and say something interesting.

Zoso, stfu. You're abusing the shoutbox.

never said i wasnt. lol. maybe someone needs to contact the admins cuz i nominate Awaken as the new Shoutbox Police.

Zoso said:
never said i wasnt. lol. maybe someone needs to contact the admins cuz i nominate Awaken as the new Shoutbox Police.
Look, if you're admittedly abusing a part of the forum, you will most likely get farmed. Not my rules. I'm sure it mentions somewhere here that you are not supposed to chat in the shoutbox.

Awaken actually has a good point.

Don't chat in the shoutbox!

Shout it you fuckers!

HavokChylde said:
Awaken actually has a good point.

Don't chat in the shoutbox!

Shout it you fuckers!
Thank you, Havok.

Havok is married to the shoutbox. The shoutbox's real name is ShoutBox Chylde, now, for those who are unaware. :thumbsup:

SHOUT!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Taylor_Blade said:
Awaken: The self-appointed "ShoutBox Regulator"! :thumbsup:
Apparently he's the new self-apponted "Everything Regulator" We got instructions on how to own and everything from him. You could almost think he's a mod or even an admin or something.

Would you have me? That's so sweet of you! :)

Now really. I never gave instructions on how to pwn, so go reread the thread, that is if you can, and come back here and apologize. If you need help on how to apologize, send me a PM and I'll help you out.

</Awaken>

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Awaken said:
Would you have me? That's so sweet of you! :)

Now really. I never gave instructions on how to pwn, so go reread the thread, that is if you can, and come back here and apologize. If you need help on how to apologize, send me a PM and I'll help you out.

</Awaken>
Nah, I'd rather just leave it as is. See, it's funnier that way.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
UberSkippy said:
Apparently he's the new self-apponted "Everything Regulator" We got instructions on how to own and everything from him. You could almost think he's a mod or even an admin or something.
even a "how-to-blow-a-cock-regulator"?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Taylor_Blade said:
No, screw_ball's got that on lock. The "regulation of cock" is all his.
oh ok.......hold up was he the one who took Gehtfuct's cock ring for "maintenance"?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:

are NOT shouts!

"hello!"
"hey, zoso"
"what are you doing?"
"sure. call first."
"Ok.... ;-)"
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh"

Hey, I gotta go. I´ll see you tomorrow. :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
DIZNUTS said:
even a "how-to-blow-a-cock-regulator"?
He did volunteer for the Cock Farm.... you might be onto something. Screwball better watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.