WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ShoutOuts Explanation?

QuietQuilla

Hoodrat
Um . . do we just sit there? or . . what, sorry i really dot know i saw what looked to be a text line but i cannot used it unless it's just one of those thing i cant use yet cause im new . . . yeah . . any help?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'm not sure it's even speaking English. Let alone a human tongue. Wtf is this shit?

ib4

Error
Staff
I have been so confused. I assume shoutouts is shoutbox ? I have never seen it referred to as shoutouts...

Also why so many ellipse? I'm trying to picture how it would sound with your sentences and I just picture epileptic level eye rolling taking place while you speak.

QuietQuilla

Hoodrat
I have been so confused. I assume shoutouts is shoutbox ? I have never seen it referred to as shoutouts...

Also why so many ellipse? I'm trying to picture how it would sound with your sentences and I just picture epileptic level eye rolling taking place while you speak.
LOL no well they are my pauses . . ? I try to type as I speak, and sometimes that dumb, but I type this way unless its formal ^_^ if I paused to think then i dot

ib4

Error
Staff
LOL no well they are my pauses . . ? I try to type as I speak, and sometimes that dumb, but I type this way unless its formal ^_^ if I paused to think then i dot
Wow. My first response was going to be -it makes me think of you pausing with a ton of "uhs" in your sentence. I now see that is in fact the case. YOU BETTER CLEAN THAT SHIT UP!!!!

I'm kidding, type how you want. Just keep it grammar friendly prease.

• 1LOL
Reactions: QuietQuilla

QuietQuilla

Hoodrat
Wow. My first response was going to be -it makes me think of you pausing with a ton of "uhs" in your sentence. I now see that is in fact the case. YOU BETTER CLEAN THAT SHIT UP!!!!

I'm kidding, type how you want. Just keep it grammar friendly prease.
BUT WHY??? IT'S HOW IM RESPONDING!!

Also, . . i misread it as ShoutOuts, instead of Shoutbox . . . . yeah . . sorry

MOD EDIT: Don't double post prease!

Last edited by a moderator: