WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shouts/Ranks

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#1
i think your total # of shouts per 24 hours should be based on rank....You start of with 10 shouts and gain more with every rank.....what do yall think?


p.s. i need more than 10 shouts....im on her like 10 hours a day+ and i cant shout to the morning people and late night people....either or only.....i dont like to leave people out :(
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
#2
I need like, 500+ shouts a day.
 
7,261
1,803
218
#3
If everyone got more shouts, odds are the shoutbox would become chaotic.

Plus, it may lead to even more spamming than there already is.

Just my opinion but this Idea is worth: 2 giant :thumbsdn:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#4
hmmmmm how bout 24 shouts? one for every hour
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
#5
DIZNUTS said:
hmmmmm how bout 24 shouts? one for every hour
Dude, no one is on 24/7. We have things(masturbating) to do.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
2,430
337
#6
Taylor_Blade said:
If everyone got more shouts, odds are the shoutbox would become chaotic.

Plus, it may lead to even more spamming than there already is.

Just my opinion but this Idea is worth: 2 giant :thumbsdn:
id much rather a shoutbox than a shitbox, maybe 15 per day but thats it
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#7
A bubbly thigh said:
Dude, no one is on 24/7. We have things(masturbating) to do.
dude learn to multi task....right hand jerkin off....left hand to type with...ask a really hot horny girl next to you to move the mouse :D
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
2,430
337
#8
fuck that id have horny girl in a possition where i can use both hands to type............
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#9
YUCK FOU!!! said:
fuck that id have horny girl in a possition where i can use both hands to type............
hmmmmm how?
 

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,433
0
0
#10
i could name a number of them

her on top
head
handy
nose fucking(its sick yet true)
bum

ect.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#11
Zickddot said:
i could name a number of them

her on top
head
handy
nose fucking(its sick yet true)
bum

ect.
but i wont be able to balance my beer on her head then......
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
#14
Plus, I don't wanna get fat by sitting on my computer 24/7.