WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Show your figurines

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Figurine - A statuette that represents a human, deity or animal figure. I have a few but most dearest to me are my two elephants I picked up from a boot fair a few years ago for just £8 (got 'em down from 10)

I'm sure they're worth more as they're wonderfully crafted

IMG_20150510_005300.jpg

So what useless shit do you have that one day will be not be yours because you will be dead.

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
Figurine - A statuette that represents a human, deity or animal figure. I have a few but most dearest to me are my two elephants I picked up from a boot fair a few years ago for just £8 (got 'em down from 10)

I'm sure they're worth more as they're wonderfully crafted

View attachment 7365

So what useless shit do you have that one day will be not be yours because you will be dead.
Your elephants should be facing towards the window for good luck.

Just something I heard once.

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Last pic.

Bear eating fish

IMG_20150510_013835-1.jpg

I love the detail on this (which the camera doesnt show so well) and its nice heavy and solid.

Last edited: