Scrapbook Show your scars

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
9a9y7ute.jpg

One week after surgery.

Another pic thread bump.

14 weeks after neck surgery. I still have some soreness occasionally but it was well worth it.

017.JPG

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
You all have harrowing injuries and tales. My worst scar was from cutting my hand on a fence as a child.

Touch wood.

steelasp

poontangwrecker
I have some scars from my accident (for newer members not privy to such info, I was in a gnarly motorcycle accident two years ago.)

d023f2c6.jpg

Three scars on my right hand: from left to right, a pin and a plate were installed in the first wound, the little middle one is from where they pushed a bone back into my hand, and the one on the right is from another plate.

aab61b3f.jpg

Plate in my upper humerus, left arm.

1dcca074.jpg

The left side (right, when facing) of my face was reconstructed. I have scarring all around my left eye, including it being an entirely different shape as the right side. The light is too bright to really tell, but my left cheek is reddish from scarring, as is above my left eye. My lower tear duct was shredded.

I also have road rash scars up my left leg and arm but they didn't photograph well. No scars where I lost a kidney since they didn't remove it, they just let it die in my body.
She's more machine now, than woman...

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
You all have harrowing injuries and tales. My worst scar was from cutting my hand on a fence as a child.

Touch wood.

I'm the same! I only got a split lip from trying to run up a slide, which I failed miserably. I got three stitches though! I felt so badass. Oh and then I got one or two dots of chickenpox scars.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
8mnw.jpg

When I was 2, dad took me for a road ride on an ATV. Neighbor was moving cattle from one side of the road to the other, and had strung some barbed wire up that dad didn't see until it was too late.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
The real loser was the farmer who strung the fence and then had to drive us to the hospital in the days before 24 hour ambulance service here in the sticks. Dad got cut up a bit on his arm. I harbor no ill will for it, and hopefully dad doesn't feel guilty about it. Though, we really don't and never have talked about it. In all honesty, I've never blamed him or thought about him feeling guilty about it.

Oddly, now I'm feeling guilty about not thinking about him feeling guilty... or something retardedly feely feely.

salty04

Particinator
IMG-20131218-00050.jpg
Someone tried to force feed me a hockey stick, 3 stitches under my lip, involuntarily pierced lip, front tooth broken in half horizontal and vertical, upper jaw hairline fracture.
IMG-20131218-00052.jpgpunched a tube TV didn't even realize it happened until I felt blood
IMG-20131218-00053.jpg
Construction accident. Carrying a hundred pound saw and unbeknownst to me they removed the ramp to another level, finished the day, refused hospital treatment, because I didn't trust the area of New York state we were in...duct tape was used in lieu of butterflies, I found one of the things duct tape wont fix.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Ten years ago I had an appendectomy, it was life threatening and the doctor said one of the worst cases he's seen, its hard to see because its skin colour now but here I caught a shadow in it.

IMG_20120107_031506.jpg

Running underneath that is a long thin scar from hernia operation when I was two, the two scars look like this >

@-=iNsANe=-ADJ the last thing i ate before falling sick was a big mac, i hardly ever had a Mcdonalds and never a big mac, i didnt like it, ive never had one since, im convinced it gave me appendicitis.

Last edited:

Shanananaaa

Bacon
I know, I cried when I saw how good it looked and how careful they were in that area. He had told me before the surgery that he may have to cut into it and I said I wasn't concerned about it, so I was expecting it to be much worse.

Fÿn

Always black
View attachment 2930

Got stabbed twice during a brawl.

Can you elaborate on that?
I like those stories for some reason, even more knowing you're ok now.

View attachment 3661
Someone tried to force feed me a hockey stick, 3 stitches under my lip, involuntarily pierced lip, front tooth broken in half horizontal and vertical, upper jaw hairline fracture.
View attachment 3662punched a tube TV didn't even realize it happened until I felt blood
View attachment 3663
Construction accident. Carrying a hundred pound saw and unbeknownst to me they removed the ramp to another level, finished the day, refused hospital treatment, because I didn't trust the area of New York state we were in...duct tape was used in lieu of butterflies, I found one of the things duct tape wont fix.

Is it usual for people to play hockey without masks? Or just with a visor instead of a cage?

Last edited: