WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shut the fuck up.

Jack

Personable
I work at a pizza joint. It's summer. As we all know, it's hot in the summer.
If one more waste-of-fucking-space comes in and says "sure is hot in here,"
I may have to murder him. Or when they're leaving, "try 'en stay cool!" Shut the fuck up. People who come from the pool down the block should be sent to the fucking gas chamber. "You boys need a dip in the pool!" Really? I'll kill you.
Why would you bother to tell someone who's standing next to an oven the size of a Buick how hot it is? I wonder what the defining line between murder and manslaughter is here?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Drink coffie, it will keep you from swetting as much.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
bnccoder said:
Drink coffee, it will keep you from swetting as much.
like bnccoder said, Coffee does the trick everytime...

Bauber

Captain Love
Man that sucks. I think you should kill those faggots slowly. Think of something creative like sending them down a slide lined with razorblades into a vat of lemonjuice or something. Just fucking kill them slowly and painfully. :sword:

-Scooter-

Maximus Complainus
If you work in a pizza shop why don't you just jack off on thier fuckin pizza? "It's our new glaze and, yes, Jim it sure is hot in here *smile*!"

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
the great old quote of dennis leary

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
can't you make a game out of it somehow? i'd add some shock value to my responses to make it fun.

..."sure is hot in here"
"sure is, wanna get me some ice cream from down the block to cool me off good lookin'?" (applicable to guy or gurl)

..."try en stay cool"
"will do, i jump in the pool during my breaks to pee, cools me right off."

Jack

Personable
cumming on pizza seems alright to me, but...

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
or then you just reply "suure is,You know they did a research ones and it's like 30% of the fluid that's on the pizza is human sweat. Like and then it's just normal degrees think of now! Oh well it will just get a bit saltier ;)"

Yeah, I definitely understand the strong sudden urge to kill those people. Especially when it's a beautiful day outside and you're stuck inside working. Then the customer comments on how beautiful it is and says how it's a shame you have to be inside working. I thought at first that they were just trying to be sympathetic, but now I think they do it on purpose just to get to you. Damn people.

Dave666

Pot-Head
Just be like what are you talking about hot, I'm freezing my ass off in here. Or you could kill them that sounds pretty good. :thumbsup:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Stardust said:
or then you just reply "suure is,You know they did a research ones and it's like 30% of the fluid that's on the pizza is human sweat. Like and then it's just normal degrees think of now! Oh well it will just get a bit saltier ;)"
the krokodil rules, repped!!

BigSweetJack said:
I work at a pizza joint. It's summer. As we all know, it's hot in the summer.
If one more waste-of-fucking-space comes in and says "sure is hot in here,"
I may have to murder him. Or when they're leaving, "try 'en stay cool!" Shut the fuck up. People who come from the pool down the block should be sent to the fucking gas chamber. "You boys need a dip in the pool!" Really? I'll kill you.
Why would you bother to tell someone who's standing next to an oven the size of a Buick how hot it is? I wonder what the defining line between murder and manslaughter is here?
You ungrateful cunt. You're lucky that somebody actually tries to cheer you up at your job. Most people would be lucky to get a "thank's". You know what most working people get at a fast food restaurant? Low pay, humiliation, and bullshit complaints. Smile for once, somebody is doing you a favor.

Jack

Personable
Trying to cheer me up? Favor? You can take your comments back to the Great White North!

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Magic Hobo said:
You ungrateful cunt. You're lucky that somebody actually tries to cheer you up at your job. Most people would be lucky to get a "thank's". You know what most working people get at a fast food restaurant? Low pay, humiliation, and bullshit complaints. Smile for once, somebody is doing you a favor.
Hahah, yeah I think they're just trying to strike up conversation with you.
It's no different from the people that ask how you are doing when you know they don't give a shit. Actually yeah, that gets fucking annoying sometimes too.

Yeah I guess you have to piss on their pizza.

I have to say I think you're overreacting a bit. It sounds to me like people are just trying to be nice even if it does get annoying.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah I worked at P*p* J*h*s for like 3 years. It's not that hot dude. I did everything in the store from makeline to slapping to ovens to delivering and answering phones. They were just trying to make conversation like everyone else.