WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Sick and Tired

HotShortyChic

Banned - What an Asshat!
:mad: I am getting tired of all these politics shit. I mean really, I really dont give a fuck what happends or who is president next. I am just getting sick and tired of my shows getting interupted by fucking presedent bush or fucking Kerry. I think they need to make thier own channel for that shit and stop fucking up the shows I watch, for example, the Maury Show. I know some people have to agree with me right?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
HotShortyChic said:
:mad: I am getting tired of all these politics shit. I mean really, I really dont give a fuck what happends or who is president next. I am just getting sick and tired of my shows getting interupted by fucking presedent bush or fucking Kerry. I think they need to make thier own channel for that shit and stop fucking up the shows I watch, for example, the Maury Show. I know some people have to agree with me right?
You're right, would should you be forced to think? Too much trouble...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HotShortyChic said:
Yes Maury is much to full of substance to be interupted by something as trivial as the fate of your country's political system.
As long as they keep their hands off comedy central, Discovery Wings, and the cartoon network, I'm fine with it.

well "hot shorty chick" it seems to me like you are new here, as you only have one post so far. so welcome to wtf.com, and fuck you :mfinger:

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
Although you say you don't give a fuck who wins the election you will in the future when you realize that that person either did a good job or deserves a ass beating but anyways I don't really care right now either :dunce: but Welcome to WTF.com please enjoy your stay and please fuck off! :thumbsup:

Pachyderm

I really did.
Man, what will they do next??? Interupt reruns of Jerry Springer?!? It better not be the "my mom thinks she's hot, but she's really a fat ho" episode... :mfinger:

Descent

Hella Constipated
You are one ignorant person. Go back, hellspawn!

May your pubic hair be infested by ten thousand crabs.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
hmm...thats funny ..she reminds me a lot of this other poster on here....might it be ....shortnsexy??? hmm...thats funny they both ramble about crap that might make sense...if they acutally put thought into it.....maybe they are sisters...and being ignorant...idiotic....and incoherent runs in their family?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
mariusthegreat said:
hmm...thats funny ..she reminds me a lot of this other poster on here....might it be ....shortnsexy??? hmm...thats funny they both ramble about crap that might make sense...if they acutally put thought into it.....maybe they are sisters...and being ignorant...idiotic....and incoherent runs in their family?
yeah thats very true

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
HotShortyChic said:
:question: Who the Fuck is Short-N-Sexy????????????
HA-HA!! the truth shall prevail!!! muahahahahahah

i never said...Short-N-Sexy...i said..shortnsexy....a huge goddamn difference...i think an admin needs to check these accounts ...muahahaha...my batman skill have yet to fail me...

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
HotShortyChic said:
They do have their own channels. Yes CHANNELS, not channel. They have cspan, cspan-2, and CNN. Yet they think they're so great that everyone needs to see them, I guess.

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
Yes, politics are important, but there are already enough polital affairs and news channels that they do not have to interupt other channels. If they suck so much that so few people hear them, because they are so uninteresting on the news that nobody watches them there, then should they really even be important enough to interupt "You are not the father."?

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
batman

no just luck and kool gadjets....if he got into a street fight with superman....o prey for him...anyway. politics sucks, everyone knows that, poli meaning many, and tics meaning bloodsucking creatures. i got an idea tho, lets kill kerry AND bush and get someone who knows how to do something....like.....someone

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
mariusthegreat said:
dude..batman had mad crime solving skills.....id say superman kicks batmans ass...but you gotta give mr. wayne credit.
I hate to get off topic, but yes Batman had skills, plus the TV Batman was funny.

However, in a caged deathmatch, Superman walks out victorious!!