WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sick Kids

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#1
I have three children, two of whom are in daycare most days. I allow my children to run, jump, play, explore, and generally enjoy life.

However, they can't do that when they get sick because you brought your diseased offspring to daycare. When your kid has green goo oozing from his nose, eyes, and mouth, keep him home! Use your sick days to stay home in order to take care of your sick child, instead of a hair appointment or a day on the golf course. You have no business placing you sick little mongrel around other children.

When this happens, why don't the daycare people keep the sick kids away from my kids? Every filthy, diseased toddler at these places seems to have free reign to stumble about rubbing his nose and mouth on anything he encounters. Get a clue, dipshits! Don't let the sick kids kiss and hug the healthy kids. Clean up immediately after the sick kids. Put them in a room somewhere, if you want to take care of sick kids.

My sister-in-law, you know the one, brings her kid around no matter what condition he's in. The kid could have the plague, but she wouldn't want to miss anything.

So, she'll bring him around and then say something like, "Oh, by the way, he has a fever." Then leave him at home, dumbass! Keep him the fuck away from us. This dumb bitch dragged her kid out several weeks ago when he had pneumonia. She's a nurse! What a parent.
 

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
61
0
0
#2
ya

ok i have no kids but i no what you meen i am in high school and last week i was sick becasue of some one at school and then i was fine on the weekend then i come back on monday and here i am again sick as fuck i no how you feel so if you have kids that are sick or if you sick stay the fuck at home :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#3
kyle_is_god said:
ok i have no kids but i no what you meen i am in high school and last week i was sick becasue of some one at school and then i was fine on the weekend then i come back on monday and here i am again sick as fuck i no how you feel so if you have kids that are sick or if you sick stay the fuck at home
It's not like they'd miss anything, if we use some of this forum's members as a metric.
 

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
61
0
0
#4
ya

so how old are you ??? you said you have 3 kids right arn't you a little old for this site :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
i not meening to be meen but thats all i can be :D
 
1,102
2
202
#5
kyle_is_god said:
so how old are you ??? you said you have 3 kids right arn't you a little old for this site :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
i not meening to be meen but thats all i can be :D
Wow. Guess you really showed him, eh Kyle. I love how you make sure to point out the spelling of your name - seeing as you can't get any other words in the English language right. Meen? WTF. Old for this site? Whatever kid. Aren't you a little young for this site. Shouldn't you have parental permission to be on here? Christ!
 

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
61
0
0
#6
umm

no you should just suck my cock you peace of shit and my name is right :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#7
badassmtbiker said:
Wow. Guess you really showed him, eh Kyle. I love how you make sure to point out the spelling of your name - seeing as you can't get any other words in the English language right. Meen? WTF. Old for this site? Whatever kid. Aren't you a little young for this site. Shouldn't you have parental permission to be on here? Christ!

LMAO
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#8
kyle_is_god said:
so how old are you ??? you said you have 3 kids right arn't you a little old for this site :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
i not meening to be meen but thats all i can be :D
I have three kids, yes.

I am not too old for this site, no.

You are still the dog across the fence.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#9
kyle_is_god said:
no you should just suck my cock you peace of shit and my name is right :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
That would undoubtedly have to wait until your testicles drop, in any case.