WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sick of DD666 being a dumbass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Alright I'm new and all but frankly I think it can be agreed that DyneDevil666
is a wannabe poser fuck. Thing is he ain't the type of poser trying to be goth or punk or whatever. He's trying to pose as a piece of shit.

This bitch can't even think of anything original. He just types all caps. Or makes dumbass faces. Its alright to do these things once in a while but this fuck does them at really dumb times.

But all in all kids will be kids right?:rolleyes:

Can't wait for a response on this.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Fire_ze_Missles said:
:crybaby:

Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Why yes I would! Would you like some originality or are you happy being a mime to this world?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, being the only Uber powerful Mod person guy awake at the moment, I decided to do some investigating. The 'noob' in question has used a total of 12 capital letters in his/her/whatever posts. Since there are only 3 posts... this averages out to 4 capital letters per post. Given three are at the beginning of is posts, and one is most definately 'I' that narrows it down to 8 capitals... That further lowers the average to a 2.666 Capital letters per post... not exactly what I would consider Noob style caps 'shouting'.

Your logic sucks. This also reeks of a pre plotted conspiracy to start a 'flame' thread between idiots.

Bad form.

Denied.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
xSwatNinjAx said:
Wow! An original insult! I feel so happy that was the best you could do! My turn. I smell mainly because I fuck alot. And by alot I mean mainly your grandma. While its true I can't get laid by people my age I still get the pussy from your dear old grandma. You on the other hand don't get laid. You'd masturbate but your balls just got busted by me so it does you no good. Thus it can and shall be concluded that you are doomed to a life of being pent up sexually and will eventually off your self. A couple suggested tools to this!:gun: :sword: 9 out of 10 suicides agree if they would have used these tools they'd be dead.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Well, being the only Uber powerful Mod person guy awake at the moment, I decided to do some investigating. The 'noob' in question has used a total of 12 capital letters in his/her/whatever posts. Since there are only 3 posts... this averages out to 4 capital letters per post. Given three are at the beginning of is posts, and one is most definately 'I' that narrows it down to 8 capitals... That further lowers the average to a 2.666 Capital letters per post... not exactly what I would consider Noob style caps 'shouting'.

Your logic sucks. This also reeks of a pre plotted conspiracy to start a 'flame' thread between idiots.
No pre plot here. Don't know the kid. Just some person on the shout box that pissed me off. When pissed no one thinks straight. Wrath is not the place for logic anyway.

I'm still a newb so have some pateince almighty one.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
So, I should chalk this one up to pure unhindered idiocy then huh?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Works for me.*surrenders*

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Oh, don't quit all because of me. Please continue to bitch about someone who only has 3 posts and 2 shouts. I'm sure you have so much to complain about.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Apologies to DD666 and all. Go ahead and flame me for being a fuck. But I will strike back on the flames if they aren't good.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Wow, a whole thread, start to finish in 12 posts. That was sure worth it. :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
It should have been less due to the double posts. I hate this thread.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Jiraffe said:
Apologies to DD666 and all. Go ahead and flame me for being a fuck. But I will strike back on the flames if they aren't good.
Don't worry. he only has 3 posts. He may very well turn out to be a douche. There by redeeming you. You will then be hailed as one with incredible insight into doushedome. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Jiraffe said:
Alright I'm new and all but frankly I think it can be agreed that DyneDevil666
is a wannabe poser fuck. Thing is he ain't the type of poser trying to be goth or punk or whatever. He's trying to pose as a piece of shit.

This bitch can't even think of anything original. He just types all caps. Or makes dumbass faces. Its alright to do these things once in a while but this fuck does them at really dumb times.

But all in all kids will be kids right?:rolleyes:

Can't wait for a response on this.
Who the hell are you? And who's DyneDevil666? :confused: The n00bs are invading and it's stealing my mind! :happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
tiger_86 said:
Who the hell are you? And who's DyneDevil666? :confused: The n00bs are invading and it's stealing my mind! :happysad:
That didn't happen when you came here?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
MaxPower said:
Don't worry. he only has 3 posts. He may very well turn out to be a douche. There by redeeming you. You will then be hailed as one with incredible insight into doushedome. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Anyone that uses 666 in their username or a pot leef for their avatar is automagically a douche. Jirafe's been redeemed for now.

The real question is "Is Jirafe a douche?"

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
BklynCannonball said:
Who the fuck is DD666?
I don't think you need to worry yourself too much, or strain yourself trying to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.