WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sick of racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
White supremacy hey...It's a bit like marmite, you either love it or hate it, I just find it funny that people can worship Adolf Hitler...he is the biggest cunt to ever live...what the hell did jewish people ever do wrong...maybe one or two pissed him off...thats no reason to kill millions of innocent fucking people in the worst possible way. It is just like muslims...they are not bad...just the odd few taint their religion by flying into buildings and bombing buses...but many people blame the musilim religion on the whole. The majority of muslims are good people...as with jews and anyone else that isn't white. Most white people are good too...only they a few of them like to rape young children and murder people. There is good and bad in every fucking race...we are all human...and until people realise...peace is fucked aint it, along with the world, which has been fucked for a while now.

well i could add in that if what you state is true, then the catholics should be hated and added to your list, cause they've destroyed more alter boyz lives then i can count. hmmmmm indians should be hated as well, cause how dare they be here first and ask for rights! FOR SHAME DIRTY RED SKINS.

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
lmfao BS! :)
KILL ALL NEGROS AND WHITE PEOPLE!!!
CUZ I AM PURPLE L!OL!LO!LO!LO :eek:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
No, I'm really not sick of racism. I think you're the only one.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
=User_Name= said:
lmfao BS! :)
KILL ALL NEGROS AND WHITE PEOPLE!!!
CUZ I AM PURPLE L!OL!LO!LO!LO :eek:
STFU and be banned already. Kthx

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
=User_Name= said:
L!LO!LO!LO!LO DOOD,

dood as in 'i can't spell dude'?

or as in the dutch spelling of dead?

this is an english language site so on either count you fail at posting..

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
void said:
dood as in 'i can't spell dude'?

or as in the dutch spelling of dead?

this is an english language site so on either count you fail at posting..

it R called 1337 stupid n00b LO!LO!LO!lo :sword: :mfinger: :mfinger:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
=User_Name= said:
it R called 1337 stupid n00b LO!LO!LO!lo :sword: :mfinger: :mfinger:
OMGWTFYOUAREACUNT!!

i got 'pea double you any dee' by someone who has been a thorn in this site's side for exactly 2-3 more months than myself. hence i am a noob.
damn me, noob!

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
ahhh come on, i ididnt sayd damn you! :)
you are a good n00b.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
We're all skin toned anyway, what does color have to do with anything?

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
:p Pos rep :thumbsup:

Edit:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Lmao, remember me then.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
=User_Name= said:
:p Pos rep :thumbsup:

Edit:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Lmao, remember me then.
why rep someone?
all they will get is a grey square, because you have zero to give..

do you hear that in bed too?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Was there a point to this? Whether or not you choose to be racsist is one of the freedoms of this country. How you portray it, however, can be seen as a sign of ignorance, bigotry, rudeness, idiocy, and or general faggotry.

SilentHunter

One Shot, One Kill
hitler

well hitler didnt just decide to kill off the jews, actually he was allegedly part jewish. and as a young poor child in austria he resented the jews because they had all the high income bussiness and wouldnt give him hand outs. his mother was a whore who fucked jewish bisnessmen because they where the only ones with money......for example hitler had his home town turned into a bombing range......im sorry if my spelling and particulars are wrong but im pissed off and drunk right now. but the main parts are right

jamesp

In Memory...
I dont think that it is just the beer hunter....you know what I mean...;)

Wow, what an original thread.

Lets see if I cant add something constructive to this otherwise polluted thread...

Racism:
  1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
I believe racism to be the product of not only ignorance, but flawed logic. The Nazis despised Jews (as well as Gypsies and black people) becasue, among other rediculous things, the purity of the Aryan "master race" was threatened. From the very beginings of the slave trade in America and Britain, blacks were considered sub-human, and only worthy of physical labor and menial tasks. While the above stated examples took place in the not too distant past, history is full of similar examples. Even today racism runs rampant. In extreme cases, such as the Iraqi slaughter of the Kurds to the stereotype that any African American driving a nice car is a drug dealer. As depressing as it is, racism is a part of human history and promises to be a part of the future of mankind. Of course there are people that hate the idea of judgement based on heritage or the color of ones skin, there are also many that do just that, regardless of education or worldliness. There is always the hope that mankind will beat this detriment, but, sadly, I see no end to it any time soon.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
jamesp said:
  1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
I believe racism to be the product of not only ignorance, but flawed logic. The Nazis despised Jews (as well as Gypsies and black people) becasue, among other rediculous things, the purity of the Aryan "master race" was threatened. From the very beginings of the slave trade in America and Britain, blacks were considered sub-human, and only worthy of physical labor and menial tasks. While the above stated examples took place in the not too distant past, history is full of similar examples. Even today racism runs rampant. In extreme cases, such as the Iraqi slaughter of the Kurds to the stereotype that any African American driving a nice car is a drug dealer. As depressing as it is, racism is a part of human history and promises to be a part of the future of mankind. Of course there are people that hate the idea of judgement based on heritage or the color of ones skin, there are also many that do just that, regardless of education or worldliness. There is always the hope that mankind will beat this detriment, but, sadly, I see no end to it any time soon.

<voice variant="Redneck">Boi! We don't take kindly to yo'r types round these here parts. Yo'r best bet be to get up and leave. Uh huh.</voice>

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:

In point to that, James, we can say that as long as people have the freedom to fear what they will, to hate what they will, ect., there will always be racism. If you look back through the ages, mankind has instinctually been a pack creature, fearfull and hatefull of those not directly related to thier pack. It is pure instinct to dislike those of another social structure or pigmentation, however, as I said previously, the manner in which one voices that dislike is the defining charactersistic.

caba89

Fresh Meat
Yep, i'm pretty fuckin sick of racism and all the racist twats in the world, they are all total motherfucking assholes. Some of us have black skin, some white, some yellow, but we all all fucking bleed red.

:rockband:

Status
Not open for further replies.