WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sick of your run of the mill daemon?

unko_kombinator

uNko kOmbINatoR
you know how in satan movies, they always need virgin blood to evoke a daemon? well, imagine if you were to use the blood of a nympho with every std know to man? The daemon would turn out retarded. try it, youll laugh.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well, urm...yeah...I urm..

Fuck guys, He's confussed me, I forgot what I was goona say :confuse:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Welcome! You seem to be right for the site. A little crazy. Ok... maybe a LOT of crazy.

I've always found that the virign blood of rednecks make the best demons. but that's just my personal preference. I like 'em big and dumb.

I salute you :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
unko_kombinator said:
you know how in satan movies, they always need virgin blood to evoke a daemon? well, imagine if you were to use the blood of a nympho with every std know to man? The daemon would turn out retarded. try it, youll laugh.
hold up....wasnt your mother that nympho and your father was this crazy dude that drank the koolaid(not to be confused with Diznuts Productions KOOL-AID, S.C.U.M. KOOL-AID or bnccoder KOOL~AID)

Jung

???
Premium
Welcome, but I think you're confused.

Demon = those scary creatures you see in movies.
Daemon = are background programs in UNIX.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
junglizm said:
Welcome, but I think you're confused.

Demon = those scary creatures you see in movies.
Daemon = are background programs in UNIX.
you are right jung, but daemon also means demon. i think it's how it used to be spelled in old english, but is still proper english today.