WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sick

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ugh the day we move in with mikes mom i get a sore throat, a stuffy nose, a headache - its the summer i dont usually get sick in the summer. i wonder if this is stress related

im too cold in the ac to hot with just the windows open. i cant breathe and i dont have my computer

/me cries

sorry just needed a place to rant.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Haha! You got the preggers. Rub some dirt on it.
You'll be ok. ;) :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
icka said:
ugh the day we move in with mikes mom i get a sore throat, a stuffy nose, a headache - its the summer i dont usually get sick in the summer. i wonder if this is stress related

im too cold in the ac to hot with just the windows open. i cant breathe and i dont have my computer

/me cries

sorry just needed a place to rant.
I hope you feel better Icka! :hug2: I'll send ya some chicken noodle soup. I make it myself. :D Feel better girl!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
magnolia said:
I hope you feel better Icka! :hug2: I'll send ya some chicken noodle soup. I make it myself. :D Feel better girl!

awww thanks hun. i need it i cant do anything. you know when you get sick and your ears kinda pop -- like you cant hear as well. thats whats happening to me and it stinks a lot.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Time for the vapor rub!!

/me runs into bathroom and grabs vapor rub...

here you go, hope you fell better... :cookie:

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
I'm always sick >_<. I got used to it after a while and it also gives me the ability to raise my body tempeture up a few degrees with enough concentration.

Well I hope you feel better, if you feel better try to do a little light exersice, I'm not completely sure but I've heard that it gets the blood moving enough and your body active which can help cure the sickness. (For some reason I think I will get some saying im completely wrong but I decided to write it anyway :p)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i did feel better for like 2 days and now im sick again - it sucks a lot!