WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sick

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ahhh i am sick... i hate it i swear i have the worst timing.. I am moving now.. i am going to be needing to work my ass off cuz my parents dont want to just hirer a moving crew because they thinkn things will get lost or damaged.
Ahh i just hate being sick because i dont have the time to stop and get better. i have to get better as i am doing my normal shit which got me sick to begin with.
i probably deserve it though. i havnt been taking care of myself.. ahh i hate hw that works..

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Yeah I hate getting sick. I just got over a stomach bug. I hate it when you puke and it doesn't make you feel better.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ReiMeishin said:
Yeah I hate getting sick. I just got over a stomach bug. I hate it when you puke and it doesn't make you feel better.
i hate puking all together

swizeguy

How dare you!?
it just sucks because i have way to much to do to be sick.. i have the worst timing i swear..

magnolia

Postaholic
Skyline-Cobra said:
i hate puking all together
I haven't puked in over two years and before that i hadn't puked since i was in kindergarden. I don't know why, but i don't puke and u'll never ever hear me complain about it. I also don't get a feaver.

Slacker

Postaholic
Damn that sucks i hate doing anything while i am sick. I am so drowzy and light headed. I wish you best of luck.