WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sickest thing happened yesterday!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay. . . so I finally got to wondering why there was this huge bump on my thumb. So I oppened it! Then there was nothing but skin so I thought it was skin. But I kep't seeing something weird a little deeper. I ended up going
3-4mm into my thumb when I saw some fly eggs. It made me wanna puke! So I took them out very carefully with a new toothpick. (sterilized) It amazed me how much it bled! After I had put a bandaid on it my whole damn hand was pale! What really bugs me now is how I got the eggs in my thumb and whether or not I really did kill the one that I couldn't get out. (couldn't get it out because it was attached to bone so I opened it with toothpick and filled hole with neosporin.)

What do you think of this?

How the fuck did they get in your thumb? That's just fucking weird dude. See a doctor, before something else starts to hatch inside of you!

i once had a friend who fucked a girl and used mayo as lube. Why I don't know but a couple of weeks later she started to have random orgasims and they got to the point to where they were uncontolable. So she went to the doctor and found out that she had maggots inside her and thats why she was having the orgasims.

If you don't dare put your toung in it don't put your dick in it
-the enlightener

Jung

???
Premium
The Enlightener said:
i once had a friend who fucked a girl and used mayo as lube. Why I don't know but a couple of weeks later she started to have random orgasims and they got to the point to where they were uncontolable. So she went to the doctor and found out that she had maggots inside her and thats why she was having the orgasims.
Oh my, you children will come up with anything.

In case you didn't know, maggots live in dead flesh, not mayonnaise. Genius.

How enlightening. :rolleyes:

You know what junglizm you can go fuck yourself because obviesly you dont know that when a water soluable solution comes in contact with skin and enters the pores it breaks down the cell walls due to reverse osmosis thus making the first layer of the vaginal wall deteriate. Plus if you saw this bitch you would understand. So don't talk about shit you don't know about.

The only people who are stupid are the ones who think everyone else is stupid. (Junglizm)
-The Enlightener

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Those weren't fly larva, silly. It was a different kind of larva.

Jung

???
Premium
The Enlightener said:
You know what junglizm you can go fuck yourself because obviesly you dont know that when a water soluable solution comes in contact with skin and enters the pores it breaks down the cell walls due to reverse osmosis thus making the first layer of the vaginal wall deteriate. Plus if you saw this bitch you would understand.
You obviously can't spell, or punctuate.

I don't think you fully understand osmosis though. Furthermore, I highly doubt maggots would form because of mayonnaise, osmosis, or not. But please, by all means, if you're so smart, then "enlighten" me. It just sounds like you're regurgitating some Internet tall tale, and trying to sound like you have something to say.
So don't talk about shit you don't know about.
Please then, take your own advice and stop posting your pseudo intellectual bullshit.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
junglizm said:
You obviously can't spell, or punctuate.

I don't think you fully understand osmosis though. Furthermore, I highly doubt maggots would form because of mayonnaise, osmosis, or not. But please, by all means, if you're so smart, then "enlighten" me. It just sounds like you're regurgitating some Internet tall tale, and trying to sound like you have something to say.
Perhaps he got it HERE>>CLICKITY-CLICK

Jung

???
Premium
I knew I've heard/seen that before, I just didn't know where. I never thought to check snopes though.

Nice one!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woodreaux said:
Those we're fly larva silly. It was a different kind of larva.

Well. . . awesome movie. . . but it's not the kind of larvae that would have hatched. :confused:

Taylor_Blade said:
How the fuck did they get in your thumb? That's just fucking weird dude. See a doctor, before something else starts to hatch inside of you!
Last year I popped a blister on my thumb. . . I think that was when a fly laid eggs in my thumb. . . EWW!!! But I'm not gonna see a doctor because I don't want to tell my family.

MaxPower said:
Thats a wicked story. Wouldn't wanna be her!

ferengi

Yay fire!
mmm...cheese said:
Okay. . . so I finally got to wondering why there was this huge bump on my thumb. So I oppened it! Then there was nothing but skin so I thought it was skin. But I kep't seeing something weird a little deeper. I ended up going
3-4mm into my thumb when I saw some fly eggs. It made me wanna puke! So I took them out very carefully with a new toothpick. (sterilized) It amazed me how much it bled! After I had put a bandaid on it my whole damn hand was pale! What really bugs me now is how I got the eggs in my thumb and whether or not I really did kill the one that I couldn't get out. (couldn't get it out because it was attached to bone so I opened it with toothpick and filled hole with neosporin.)

What do you think of this?
I think you're full of bullshit. :rolleyes:

Taylor_Blade said:

I'm wondering the same thing. how in the hell did fly eggs get IN your thumb?

Vegeta-sama

Kisama baka yarou da ze!
I'll bet he put 'em there so we'd all be like "damn mang! u r teh luckiest mostest 1337 evar!!!1!!!shift!!!! lmao lol lol lmfao omg!!11!!11 lol haha hehehe lol lmao rofl lol omgomg!!1 'ey mang did j00 like teh eggs?"

So he could... "be impressive".

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Sorry, I don't speak internet very well...I only took an introductory class.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Vegeta-sama said:
I'll bet he put 'em there so we'd all be like "damn mang! u r teh luckiest mostest 1337 evar!!!1!!!shift!!!! lmao lol lol lmfao omg!!11!!11 lol haha hehehe lol lmao rofl lol omgomg!!1 'ey mang did j00 like teh eggs?"

So he could... "be impressive".
You are so cool. You are the only person ever to make fun of the way people type shorthand on the internet. and typing the word shift? genious. I wish some flies would lay eggs in your brain.

Jung

???
Premium
Vegeta-sama said:
u r teh luckiest mostest 1337 evar!!!1!!!shift!!!! lmao lol lol lmfao omg!!11!!11 lol haha hehehe lol lmao rofl lol omgomg!!1 'ey mang did j00 like teh eggs?"
You know, that's not even funny when you're being sarcastic. :(

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
that's just Iuuuu! both , youre tumb being a haching area for flyes n the mayo/tuna thingy IU...But ive seen that flyes can examply when you sleep if youve had a cut there just put em there and then your finger has "healed" n hidden those eggs...it's really disgusting...