WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Side Effects

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
:confused:

Every morning after I drink hard liquor, my head looks like it has been inflated.
I can't figure out why.

No headache, no hangover, no smell of alcohol... just the marshmallow face.

I woke up this morning and my eyes looked like (-) _ (-)

Does anyone else get weird alcohol side effects?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I usually wake up covered in blood with a dead stripper at my side. i HATE when that happens... :mad:

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
bombchu said:

Every morning after I drink hard liquor, my head looks like it has been inflated.
I can't figure out why.

That would be interesting to see. But on the serious side, have you ever been tested for alcohol allergies? A friend had the same thing and he was allergic to the rum but he could drink beer like it was the last keg on earth.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Drink more water before you go to bed and while you're drinking, it will help.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Weird side effects of alcohol eh? When I drink the stuff, I get drunk. I don't know about you guys, but I can barely walk if I have alot.

You could always smoke instead of drink. Smoking gehts yuo fucked up, but you can still drive and you don't geht any side effects.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
slam your head against a wall the swelling willl go down
if it doesnt work the first time continue accordingly.

i swear!

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
icka said:
slam your head against a wall the swelling willl go down
if it doesnt work the first time continue accordingly.

i swear!
hahahahaha :)

Stardust

I agree with nymph, you should go check it out so not next time it's your throat(sp?) and it gets all toooo serious :S go see a doctor..now I'm scared..

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
all the common after effects are dizziness, dry mouth, headache, carpet tongue(feels like your tongue has hair), nausia, sore throat, and an otherwise inability to stand strait. Light hurts, sound hurts, air hurts.... face it.. everything hurts...

as for me i also seem to have abnormal facial hair growth... after a night of massive drinking(im blitzed) i wake up with about double the normal facial hair.

but as for swelling, thats an allergic reaction. I used to have a similar reaction as a child to Instant Ice Tea(Tannic Acid). My body has gotten used to it since but I used to break out in a bad itchy rash that bloated my face a bit.

Stardust

Darklight said:
carpet tongue(feels like your tongue has hair).
our tongues has hair... :happysad:
but really tiny..it's when it gets dry you can really feel the hair..or I don't know if it can be called hair..? but we do have smallsmall hairy things..

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Dave666 said:
You could always smoke instead of drink. Smoking gehts yuo fucked up, but you can still drive and you don't geht any side effects.
Have you ever seen too high to drive?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Stardust said:
I agree with nymph, you should go check it out so not next time it's your throat(sp?) and it gets all toooo serious :S go see a doctor..now I'm scared..
what is your native language?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
LiberatioN said:
I usually wake up covered in blood with a dead stripper at my side. i HATE when that happens... :mad:
Rubber bed sheats Makes cleanup WAY easier :thumbsup:

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Haha, I dunno.
Allergies?

My rents have allergic reactions to alcohol, but they get hives and that sort of thing.

But yeah, cool.

Thanks for the advice all, I guess I'll get that checked up.

Descent

Hella Constipated
bombchu said:

I can't figure out why.

I just slept without the use of my Ambien perscription for the first time in three months!

I never knew I didn't have ADHD :shock:. I mean, I'm nicer and happy and shit too!

I'll give a few of them to my girl, she likes trippin' on 'em.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
UberSkippy said:
Rubber bed sheats Makes cleanup WAY easier :thumbsup:
Yea, but that'd be really hard to explain to the stripper when she got there (if I was drunk). I tend to be pretty honest when I'm impaired.

Stripper: "What's with the rubber sheets?" *smirk+giggle*

Me: "Well, you see...I'd kind of like an easy cleanup in the morning. Your body is hard enough to move to the dumpster. I don't want to have to wash a bunch of blood-stained linens!"

Stripper: "You need help. When you get some, maybe you'll 'get some' ". *leaves*