WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sign in problem

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
when I sign in from the homepage, I says
POST requests from foreign hosts are not allowed.
but any other page I can log In from. I don't know if its my computer or what. please tell me what I fucked up!

Edit by Broken

[sky] said:
when I sign in from the homepage, I says but any other page I can log In from. I don't know if its my computer or what. please tell me what I fucked up!

I noticed I geht the same thing when I try to search or change to the second or third page on a thread.

?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I'm posting thirdsies on this one... I concur that I cannot sign in from the home page either.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I asked BRiT about it on chat, he said that for now people should just go to http://www.wtf.com to log in.

Last edited by a moderator:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
but why would they change the home to where you can't log in if there is a log in there?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
They obviously did it on purpose.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u cant just keep logged on if you clean out your temp. internet files or have an ad-cleaner that wipes everything.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
We're working to correct the frontpage login...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Whoops. This issue has since been fixed. Let me know if you cannot login via the front page again.