WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Signatures...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Annoying signatures will be edited to be less, well, annoying...

If you're wondering if your signature may be affected, here's some basic questions to ponder:

Is your sig longer than your average post?
Is your sig busier than most city intersections?

annoying in what ways? is mine annoying, cause i don't think mine's annoying. i'm annoying, but my signature's not annoying. can i have a cookie? can I, can I?

:)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
annoying in what ways? is mine annoying, cause i don't think mine's annoying. i'm annoying, but my signature's not annoying. can i have a cookie? can I, can I?

:)
He's referring to people who use large fonts, chapters of novels, and excessive pictures and animations.

MaxPower said:
He's referring to people who use large fonts, chapters of novels, and excessive pictures and animations.
ah, i see...

well, since we can't get actual pictures and animations, i'm ass-uming you mean emoticons :)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
ah, i see...

well, since we can't get actual pictures and animations, i'm ass-uming you mean emoticons :)
Put it this way. Your sig is reasonable and not in jeopardy.

Chris

Sick Bastard
good, those big sigs use up way to much bandwidth...the "biggest" I have in mine is the a link to a picture, but that doesn't take up alot, does it?