WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Signing in.

Hello all, I ventured from many various automotive forums and landed here. Look forward to some good times as all forums bring. :hshake:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You're a smart man. Nobody can beat our prices.

Welcome. ;) :thumbsup:

dull_bullet said:
Welcome, fuck you, and help descent buy a car :thumbsup:
You lack being creative with your welcome like the rest of the drones... :) Pass on a link to the thread descent has made so I can get a feel for what is the ideal vehicle to be perusing for.

This alien welcomes you, Earthling. Prepare for expirementation.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Internexus said:
Hello all, I ventured from many various automotive forums and landed here. Look forward to some good times as all forums bring. :hshake:
fuck you and welcome.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Internexus said:
You lack being creative with your welcome like the rest of the drones... :) Pass on a link to the thread descent has made so I can get a feel for what is the ideal vehicle to be perusing for.
i can see you like creative welcomes, heres mine:

i lied, i got nothing, fuck you :mfinger:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Toilet tallcakes all around! WEEE!

Fuck off and welcome and some other oxymorons.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Welcome to WTF.com (don't touch that, it's hot).

WizardlyFriend said:
i can see you like creative welcomes, heres mine:

i lied, i got nothing, fuck you :mfinger:
One of the weakest welcomes in history... May you die of the plague. Best wishes.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Internexus said:
One of the weakest welcomes in history... May you die of the plague. Best wishes.
i wrote hte first half of my welcome and then i couldn't think of anything so i was like fuck i dont feel like hitting the backspace button to get rid of the original text.

welcome :thumbsup:

WizardlyFriend said:
i wrote hte first half of my welcome and then i couldn't think of anything so i was like fuck i dont feel like hitting the backspace button to get rid of the original text.

welcome :thumbsup:
Im just giving you a rough time. Thanks for the welcome.

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
hey internexus! i just joined not too long ago and i'm havin' a blast. you'll luv it. welcome.

oh, and i found these in my pocket addressed 2 U........... :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: fuck you and have a nice day dude :thumbsup: ;) .

I guess I can take some time out to say a nice little "Screw You"

No really...you,me, my place.... :naughty: I get an hour for lunch at noon ;)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Internexus said:
You lack being creative with your welcome like the rest of the drones... :)
Respect your elders and try to be nice. Last person who tried to be a smart ass got cocked farmed within 4 days. :D

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
upon full fledged admission to wtf.com it is necessary to buy me a present

i will accept memory for my computer, ponies, malibu beach house, and a pink bmw. get shopping!

Descent

Hella Constipated
icka said:
upon full fledged admission to wtf.com it is necessary to buy me a present

i will accept memory for my computer, ponies, malibu beach house, and a pink bmw. get shopping!
I have a couple 32MB SDRAM sticks and a 64MB SDRAM stick, as well as a 128MB PC2100 DDR stick but I'm keeping the latter and the former is incompatible :).