WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

silly gayfuct

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,419
0
200
#1
Everytime he tries to be funny, good old johnny is there to bring him down :p His feelings are completely thrashed by my clever comments :thumbsup:
I wonder how much more bashing he can take before he leaves this place crying!

Never ever in my life I have seen such a loser like gayfuct, poor bastard
can't handle himself on the internet, can you believe what a fucking loser he is in real life!?!? :p

I can see him at night, curled up in bed, crying. Dreaming about the
ultimate thread, the thread that wil bring down evil johnny kuntz.

keep dreaming, enormous loser.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#2
what the hell is your problem. what is the point of this thread. to bash him. Its just going to turn into "bashing Johnny". Your'e a dumass for trying it.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#3
[sky] said:
what the hell is your problem. what is the point of this thread. to bash him. Its just going to turn into "bashing Johnny". Your a dumass.
Maybe johnny likes getting owned.
 
10,772
55
253
#5
La de da tum tum dum de dooooo...........





Down with the government!
 
4,248
0
0
#6
[sky] said:
Your a dumass.
I just can't take anything you said seriously because of the hilarity of this statement.

If you want the thread that brought Johnny down before, go dig up the "skorch???? moderator????????" thread. That was a hoot. Why they unbanned him, I have no idea.
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#7
Silly Goatfucked is too scared to even reply in this thread. Johnny has bashed goatfucked way too many times to count. Way to go, Johnny K, Mikado World Champion! :thumbsup:
 
11,055
399
382
#8
HavokChylde said:
La de da tum tum dum de dooooo...........





Down with the government!
i agree... ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111oneoneononeoneoneoneoeoenoenonenenonene
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#9
johnny kuntz said:
Everytime he tries to be funny, good old johnny is there to bring him down :p His feelings are completely thrashed by my clever comments :thumbsup:
I wonder how much more bashing he can take before he leaves this place crying!

Never ever in my life I have seen such a loser like gayfuct, poor bastard
can't handle himself on the internet, can you believe what a fucking loser he is in real life!?!? :p

I can see him at night, curled up in bed, crying. Dreaming about the
ultimate thread, the thread that wil bring down evil johnny kuntz.

keep dreaming, enormous loser.
When have you ever said anything remotely clever? Unless, of course, clever has become idiocy, then you would qualify. I wonder how many times you can look at yourself in the mirror before you run crying to joing the non cool circus freaks?

I have never seen a person so stuck on his own self perception that he refuses to acknowledge his personall inadequacies, and in turn projects the feelings of true self doubt and disgust onto the innocent as johnny k does.

What a bitch ass punk mutherfucker.


:p
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#12
:puts bag of popcorn in the microwave:

God damn it.. Hurry up! I want my popcorn for the show! Damn microwave.. :banghead:
 
10,772
55
253
#13
Unforgiven said:
i agree... ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111oneoneononeoneoneoneoeoenoenonenenonene
Yeah! Unforgiven knows!!!!!!111!!!!oneone!!1111pwned!!!omgwtfkthxbye!!!!!!



Ra ra ree! Kick em in da knee!!!!

Ra ra rass!!!! Kick em in da other knee!!!! omgwtfpwnedl337comix0r!!!!!!
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#14
HavokChylde said:
Yeah! Unforgiven knows!!!!!!111!!!!oneone!!1111pwned!!!omgwtfkthxbye!!!!!!



Ra ra ree! Kick em in da knee!!!!

Ra ra rass!!!! Kick em in da other knee!!!! omgwtfpwnedl337comix0r!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT HC Where da fuck have you been?

Anarchy Rulz!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Why? Because Un said so.
 
10,772
55
253
#15
Dustinzgirl..,...gurl....whichever it may be......Unforgiven.....my friend.....genius....mentor.......Someone has said that thou HavokChylde hath suck....



Their words exactly....."Man.....You just suck."


Whomever hath said that...and gave me negative rep.....Lick thy balls. Beotch.
 
11,055
399
382
#17
HavokChylde said:
Dustinzgirl..,...gurl....whichever it may be......Unforgiven.....my friend.....genius....mentor.......Someone has said that thou HavokChylde hath suck....



Their words exactly....."Man.....You just suck."


Whomever hath said that...and gave me negative rep.....Lick thy balls. Beotch.
And thus it is written...

fuck this... good to have you back :)
 
10,772
55
253
#18
Unforgiven said:
And thus it is written...

fuck this... good to have you back :)


Just for a bit. We shall see.


If I do disappear yet again it has something to do with yelling bomb in an airport.
 
11,055
399
382
#19
HavokChylde said:
Just for a bit. We shall see.


If I do disappear yet again it has something to do with yelling bomb in an airport.
don't yell "HI JAcK!!!!" either... my dad's name is Jack, and i tried that once.

it wasn't fun
 
2,419
0
200
#20
TheLampIncident said:
If you want the thread that brought Johnny down before, go dig up the "skorch???? moderator????????" thread. That was a hoot. Why they unbanned him, I have no idea.
that thread was NOT the reason for banning me, it was when I warned an newbie not to double post again or he would be banned, signed:

johnny kuntz - moderator

:p

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Silly Goatfucked is too scared to even reply in this thread. Johnny has bashed goatfucked way too many times to count. Way to go, Johnny K, Mikado World Champion!
poor bastard wants to reply, I'm sure :thumbsup: but he can type right now, tears in his eyes are blocking his view.

:rotflmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.