WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Silver-dollar snow.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
So I was driving to work today in the rain. It's like a 15 minute drive to work, not bad at all, and at the intersection right before the driveway of my work, I notice that the rain has started to freeze... it's like 40 degrees outside, and I'm all confused. Well, I've now been at work for about an hour and a half and now there are snowflakes as big as silver dollars falling all over the place. HUGE ass snowflakes... I don't think I've ever seen them this big... like snow clusters instead of flakes...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Last week Stafford got 4 inches and got out of school for 2 days. But lo, I hate the cold so its a good and bad thing!

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
[sky] said:
Last week Stafford got 4 inches and got out of school for 2 days. But lo, I hate the cold so its a good and bad thing!

4 inches got you off of school for two days?

Holy crap... It's snowed about a foot around here before and the little kiddies still had school.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Ya, I know stafford is a pussy town. Damn rednecks!

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Ummm... I'm from a redneck area... and we aren't pussies...

Hell, I guess you could call me a redneck, cause last night I had to change tires on a tractor and a stock trailer.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
brainwashmonkey said:
Ummm... I'm from a redneck area... and we aren't pussies...

Hell, I guess you could call me a redneck, cause last night I had to change tires on a tractor and a stock trailer.
Well, Virginia just has some serious issues. Its could snow .5 inches and Stafford goes "Shit Shit its snowing! Cancel schools now!" anyway Hijack, hows the pope doing?

:( ahh here in the great north-west the schools never freekin close. it takes way more then a foot of snow, shit we had a freeze over the hole town was like an ice rink and just the school buses stopped running and we had to pick the kids up. Living up north sucks ass :thumbsdn:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Nymphchick said:
ahh here in the great north-west the schools never freekin close. it takes way more then a foot of snow, shit we had a freeze over the hole town was like an ice rink and just the school buses stopped running and we had to pick the kids up. Living up north sucks ass
See, we could afford to go in most the time. but school boards are full of over bearing mothers.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Nymphchick said:
:( ahh here in the great north-west the schools never freekin close. it takes way more then a foot of snow, shit we had a freeze over the hole town was like an ice rink and just the school buses stopped running and we had to pick the kids up. Living up north sucks ass :thumbsdn:

I was at school once, and we got to school late because it was snowing, and the roads sucked. It then proceeded to snow so hard that 10in accumulated in about an hour and a half and they started to send us home... on busses... well I live in the middle of the boonies and the bus driver swore that he was not going past my house. Luckily, my dad was waiting along the route and picked up a buddy of mine, my little sis, and I, and then took us all home.

well thats cool, i just think they need to concider closing the schools down when the weather is really bad, but they don't fuckers, but up here its normal to have shitty weather, right now its raining like a bastard. my sister-in-law asked if I built my ark yet ha ha

Nymphchick said:
Tell me about it... here in the north west, we've had -40 degree weather and 4 feet of snow, and we still had to go to school.

Sure, the busses didn't run, the school's heating crapped out. They told us to wear jackets.

there was no water because the pipes all froze.

worst few days of my life.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Unforgiven said:
Tell me about it... here in the north west, we've had -40 degree weather and 4 feet of snow, and we still had to go to school.

Sure, the busses didn't run, the school's heating crapped out. They told us to wear jackets.

there was no water because the pipes all froze.

worst few days of my life.

.:Laughs at silly Canadians:. Man that would suck.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
brainwashmonkey said:
Its not nice to laugh at another countrys stupidity. Besides france.

shep said:
so,have you? :D
well i started too but it takes too fucking long think i'm gonna blow up my rubber dingy instead :p

brainwashmonkey said:
it did suck.

but that was 8 years ago.

now it's raining when it should be snowing, it's cold when it should be warm, warm when it should be cold, all our snow's melting. it was 8 degrees a few days ago, usually it's -20 at this time of year.

this is really fucked up.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
[sky] said:
Its not nice to laugh at another countrys stupidity. Besides france.

My bad.... .:Laughs with silly Canadians:.

I meant no offense really.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
[sky] said:
Ya, I know stafford is a pussy town. Damn rednecks!
Thats just how Virginia is. I live in Suffolk, VA and its right next to Chesapeake.
Highligted in Yellow.

I know the most snow we got this winter so far was the day after Christmas when we recieved 14inches. After that its just been pussy weather. Like a couple weeks ago, right before Exam week for my brother and sister, we got what maybe an inch and they were out of school for 2 days. What the hell kind of pussies can't drive in that...lol. I know we've got a bunch of side roads, but still, ONE INCH is nothing.

Nymphchick said:
well i started too but it takes too fucking long think i'm gonna blow up my rubber dingy instead :p
is there room in there for 2? according to your profile you live in BC... can't be too far away from where i live.

we can head south where the weather isn't so fucked up.

I know where i wanna go :)

shep

Local alcoholic
Nymphchick said:
well i started too but it takes too fucking long think i'm gonna blow up my rubber donkey instead :p
I thought i told you to get rid of that thing,It 's not a healthy toy to play with :p