WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Simplicity

simplicity
SYLLABICATION: sim·plic·i·ty
PRONUNCIATION: sm-pls-t
NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. sim·plic·i·ties
1. The property, condition, or quality of being simple or uncombined.
2. Absence of luxury or showiness; plainness.
3. Absence of affectation or pretense.
4a. Lack of sophistication or subtlety; naiveté. b. Lack of good sense or intelligence; foolishness.
5a. Clarity of expression. b. Austerity in embellishment.

Why the fuck must everything be so complicated these days...

What happened to "simplicity is bliss"?
Now it's "ignorance is bliss". So you must be stupid to be happy eh...?

Most intelligent people I know are doped up on meds for depression, or have a severe drinking problem. I'm not too sure why. I know I have a bit of brains in my head, and I too, fall victim to my different poisons. I know the world is going down the shitter....oh well....that doesn't seem to be my reason for depression....it's not my current relationship status.

I suppose it's because there are much simpler ways to solve many of the problems we have in the world, but alot of these jack-asses, with their fucking heads up their damn asses, have to add solutions to problems, that are even more complicated than the problem itself. It's funny how the definition describes lack of intelligence, but the solution lay within it.

Am I wrong?

</rant>

Tenderony
Yes.

I think the amount of idiots in this world may depress them, or the amount of stuff they have in their head. Must be harsh having to think about all sorts of shit all the time.

All these people in power represent us, after all we voted them in, yet when they have all the power it's like they couldn't give a rat's areshole what the public think. Like Blair going hand in hand with Bush, despite it being against our wishes. Why are you here if you don't listen.

They assme they know best. Nanny state. I'm falling asleep thinking about it.

</rant>