WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sinew dont offend plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
plz dont because i cried all night yesterday cuz u are so stooge wannabe.. I feel so honored but dont offend more plz... :( I feel honored but ur flaming methods is the bum so shut the fuck up and go to the nazi camps again :mfinger: :gun: :gun: :sword:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well he got banned so his stupidass won't be here, at least for a while.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, I spoke too soon, but oh well I guess, it should be fun fucking with him. :bomb:

sinew

Clitpickle
Bullshyt said:
Well, I spoke too soon, but oh well I guess, it should be fun fucking with him. :bomb:
Yah, i said the same thing about your mom, bitch. You probably go PMing all the mods n admins to ban people, crying whenever someone insults you. Your nothing better than a c-hair. Newbie, I dont wanna be a fucking stooge so shut your hole, your reduced to 2 now. Your disses suck shit while ITO flames pretty good. I think he will soon realize your a pussy and leave your 'side', which is also the gay side.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
For_sinew ! What's up there my brother to the north?

Got pea soup?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
sinew said:
Yah, i said the same thing about your mom, bitch. You probably go PMing all the mods n admins to ban people, crying whenever someone insults you. Your nothing better than a c-hair. Newbie, I dont wanna be a fucking stooge so shut your hole, your reduced to 2 now. Your disses suck shit while ITO flames pretty good. I think he will soon realize your a pussy and leave your 'side', which is also the gay side.
man ur such a fucktard and a hipocryt how can you say his insults are bad take a look in the mirror dude

sinew

Clitpickle
YUCK FOU!!! said:
man ur such a fucktard and a hipocryt how can you say his insults are bad take a look in the mirror dude
When I look in the fucking mirror, I SEE A REFLECTION OF MYSELF. How does me looking at myself make me a hypocrite and what does it prove? You're very much stupid compared by no one on this site. Bullshyt's Einstein or Chomsky compared to you, fucktard.

Big E

burner of random shit
You see yourself that reson enought.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
sinew said:
Then why do you act like one?? Stupid cunt, i now ITO in real life and hes a good friend of mine, you have a friend?? Dont think so.. I highly doubt that he will leave my side.. Sorry :thumbsdn:

Stop acting lke the stooges and stop defending the stooge... Fucking homo geek :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MrNewbie said:
i now ITO in real life and hes a good friend of mine, I highly doubt that he will leave my side.. Sorry :thumbsdn:
Your backside!
Hey newb,good morn to you,and watsupbiotch!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
MrNewbie said:
Then why do you act like one?? Stupid cunt, i now ITO in real life and hes a good friend of mine, you have a friend?? Dont think so.. I highly doubt that he will leave my side.. Sorry :thumbsdn:

Stop acting lke the stooges and stop defending the stooge... Fucking homo geek :mfinger:

Good job Mr. Newbie :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.