WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sinew

Is for_starters and Sinew same?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I really don't think they are, but then again I could be wrong. But if they aren't, they definitely are ass buddies. :gun: :(

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mabye dont really care so ididnt vote but i posted this to get an extra post.

Im going to play tetris now, BS, so watch out! LOL

sinew

Clitpickle
you dont care about me dustinz, ouch that really hurts, rite to the old heart, rite to the center of the heart, and IM NOT FOR_STARTERS, we posted stuff like 1 minute apart in one of dustinz threads, check there pimpyobitch

neckdemon

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
mabye dont really care so ididnt vote but i posted this to get an extra post.

Im going to play tetris now, BS, so watch out! LOL

just fyi. that version of tetris is butt.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
no he acts alot more immaturely compared to forstarters oh and ur not alowed to post to get ur numbers up. i say u edit it before any of the mods see it. :cool:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
pimpyobitch said:
Think hes for_starters just on a different computer/user name?

Maybe the same person, maybe not, but they certainly have the same flame style. Although sinew has better spelling skills.

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
I dont know... I have no clue but they do have the same skills... so i think they just maybe.. well sinew has done nothign to me yet.. if anything he has been nice.. he said I had a nice ass so yeah... and for_starters has bruised me a little yet barely enuff to actually hurt...so I dont know...maybe they are... maybe they arent...

sinew

Clitpickle
IM NOT FOR STARTERS, IF I WAS I'D BE A HARSH FLAMER, and we posted like 30 seconds apart in a thread, so check that out, even ask jason if im for starters, he'll tell u im not

Status
Not open for further replies.