WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

singing shyt

alone N unloved

destroy flying monkeys

my fav song:

the pillows 'i think i can'

what do people get out of making fun of other people about the songs that they like? the pillows is a japanese punk rock band and they rock. They even had an anime made especially for them, called FLCL or furi kuri. They sing the ending theme song, and they have a vespa made for them in there. WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE IT SO HARD TO LIVE??? ::cries:: i am so alone...

another thing: why do people make fun of bluegrass?? just because it sounds different doesnt mean its bad. listen to it sometimes. its good...somewhat...

all music is good if you listen to it. sure, i dont like britney spears because i think she is a slut---my opinion---and she cant sing---also my opinion--- but i do like stuff from classical to heavy metal, from 50's barber shop music to r&b. from rap to bluegrass. come on, open up your ears and dont be so stupid when it comes to music. listen to different languaged music. the pillows rock, and so do the seatbelts. dont get me wrong, i think their names are kinda weird, but oh well. LISTEN TO IT SOMETIMES. :D

morelos

lexicon incognito
what do people get out of making fun of other people about the songs that they like?
the (incorrect) feeling that they've caused their own dicks to grow an inch by comparison to yours.

another thing: why do people make fun of bluegrass?? just because it sounds different doesnt mean its bad. listen to it sometimes. its good...somewhat...
why did white people make fun of black people for so long? underexposure to something different -- but just as legitimate -- as what you're used to causes some really silly reactions to things.

while i respect bluegrass and know its musicality, it's not often to my taste. so where the english language fails (i'd like to say "i like bluegrass music, but it's not really to my taste"), we say "i don't like bluegrass." it's way shorter.

but therein lies the truth: i do not like bluegrass. that's not saying i actively DISLIKE bluegrass, either.

send me a good song by the pillows; i'm interested.

~ dan ~

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Its "singing shit" not shyt, don't be trying to take my name bitch!. lol