WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sirens go off...... radio/tv say nuclear missile inbound - what do you do?

tzedek

Original Member
15 minutes to live max before ALL major cities are hit.

what do you do?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:

what do you do?
Masturbate. :thumbsup:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I'd laugh at everyone. I live in the absolute middle of nowhere. I'll just sit on my front porch watchin the fireworks, and then if/when my skin melts off, from radiation poisioning, I'll die happy. City dwellers :thumbsdn:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Call my girlfriend and tell her that i love her... then kinda find a hole to hide in...

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
tzedek said:

what do you do?
Well I live in the backwoods of BFE (or the back sand dunes if you want to be fucking picky) and would probably have just enough time to say goodbye to family and friends, then bend over and kiss my ass goodbye!

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would tell everybody how annoying/stupid/gay they are and I'd make this face: :p .

And then Pres. Bush would come on the TV and be like "JUST KIDDING".

Then I would be fuct.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
3 words:

Duck and Cover

Find a desk, hide under it. Yup, that's right. Laugh at me if you want, but I have reason to this argument XD

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
VenomHowell said:
3 words:

Duck and Cover

Find a desk, hide under it. Yup, that's right. Laugh at me if you want, but I have reason to this argument XD
Unless there is sex involved, I don't think it would be advantageous to hide under a desk.

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:

what do you do?
Post about it on the intArweb.

p.s. Global thermonuclear war!!! (checkmate) :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
tzedek said:

what do you do?
Quit work then change my away msgs on irc/aim/icq/yahoo...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
try to figure out why the hell I wasted my life posting on wtf.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:

what do you do?
Grab our kids and head for the mountains, but since I highly doubt anyone wants to bomb my piece of shit state, Im pretty safe. But I would still get my gun to shoot all you refugee fuckin city dwellers that came in.

shep75

Tenderony
tzedek said:

what do you do?

you get some ass before you die. that's what i would do. if i couldn't do that, i would down as much guiness as i could. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I would run around in a circle screaming. " ahahahah The world is fucked now! Oh shit!" ya thats what i do.

gettoyo50

The One And Only
i would smoke a blunt, while bangin my chick, and drinkin a bottle of absolute watermellon, then run around screamin "WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!"

MsPunK

Tenderony
minute 1-2- search for super a hot guy then persuade him to have a quicky with me
minute 2-7- :p
minute 7-15 - run around naked singing "youre my mate" by right sed fred then ring my ex boyfriend and tell him that i love him shit loads and ill see him on the otherside. we broke up on very good terms you see, he lives 300 miles away YAY i cant wait for the world to end

just imagine if you knew the world was gonna be hit by an asteroid.. and you had a week!! that would be one mu-fubbin craaazy week. partys and nakedness everywhere

creep

skandalous allstar
blast off! to the moon! i dunno, running in circles is probably the smart thing to do.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
What can we do when it happens besides. 1) Have a hell of alot of sex 2) Scream 3) Run around in circles. Not much we can do!