WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Siryus presents "wet lint in a nut shell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siryus

Internet=Siryus business.
It has come to my attention that I have a new "picture" victem, as some of you may remember I made a little photo spoof about Red october
http://forums.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=13125
Well, I guess I found a new victem, so in the spirit of B&T let me present "wet lint in a nut shell".:D

All because I didn't return your little smurf! Well if you want one so bad, here ya go: :( (You can't see the hat cause of the white background).

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I CAN TAKE ME, although when i slip me roofies, i can't remember what i do to me.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I'm not sure who's worse now... wet_lint or Syrius. You're both candyass dillsuckers but this "picture" post thing is so reminiscent of Descent that it makes me wonder.

Are you trying to prove which of you two is the bigger assclown? Because you're doing a stellar job. Of course wetwhatever has a few comebacks already so he's gaining fast.

Siryus

Internet=Siryus business.
Uhhhhh..... what the hell are you talking about? I never sent you a smerf.:confused:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
I smell sloppy 42nds in Nymph's crotch region. Any takers?
i smell wet_shit diverting unwanted negative attention away by referring to nymph yet again, one trick pony.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
hey leave wet lint alone! hes my lover!
You need to work on your choice of lovers nymph. I'm sure an overcooked hotdog could do the job just as well as he could. And then you don't have to go through the hassle of kicking him out when you've had enough.

Nymphchick said:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I CAN TAKE ME, although when i slip me roofies, i can't remember what i do to me.
Sorry Nymph, I blacked out there for a second.
Ok, I'll talk you through this now. Go into the garage. Get the aluminum baseball bat and the can of WD40... Let me know when you're ready for the next step?

Nymphchick said:
lol
nice, well i'm a step infront of you. so catch up.
OK, good. Now, take the bat and hit UberSkippy over the head. HARD NOW! WACK! Then take the WD40 (or any flammable lubricant), and douse his comatose body... Light and toss match. WHooompf!!! :flamed: Thar's Flamin' for ya!

true, but i could never do that to uber..........................who'd drive the short bus then?

Nymphchick said:
true, but i could never do that to uber..........................who'd drive the short bus then?
Shit! Call somebody up from the back of the bus. They'll drive better than
PooperSkippy!

wet lint said:
OK, good. Now, take the bat and hit UberSkippy over the head. HARD NOW! WACK! Then take the WD40 (or any flammable lubricant), and douse his comatose body... Light and toss match. WHooompf!!! :flamed: Thar's Flamin' for ya!
Now Nymph, repeat the above procedure on Void. Remember, practice makes perfect. ;)

EDIT: Did Void just call me wet_brain? I think we've discovered your problem here Void, YOUR brain is still in dry powder form.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
Now Nymph, repeat the above procedure on Void. Remember, practice makes perfect. ;)
you have to try and bring me into it don't you.. every fucking time you open that spermsoaked mouth of yours, void this, void that.. i knew void when he was on a techno forum, he was called paul then, he's from nashville, i'm a psychologist and i'm studying him.. :rolleyes:

you're fucking stupid and your sell by date just reached shit o'clock..

put yourself out of harms way, before someone cares enough to really give you some wtf loving..

Status
Not open for further replies.