WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sisters a fucking thief

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
here goes

a couple weeks ago im headed out to the mall with one of my best friends so we can hang out, see ppl, you know shyt that you do at a mall. newho, i needed some cash to buy food, so i go into my wallet to look for my cash card, and its MISSING. that night i call my bank and theres FUKKING 1400 some odd dollars missing. the only person in my house that could get my card would be my sister, and sure enough them bank looks at the camera tapes and its her, and i have no idea how she got my pin. but i just wanted to kill her. but i calmed down and now the bitch is working two jobs to pay me back, sweet venegance :D

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Razine said:
here goes

a couple weeks ago im headed out to the mall with one of my best friends so we can hang out, see ppl, you know shyt that you do at a mall. newho, i needed some cash to buy food, so i go into my wallet to look for my cash card, and its MISSING. that night i call my bank and theres FUKKING 1400 some odd dollars missing. the only person in my house that could get my card would be my sister, and sure enough them bank looks at the camera tapes and its her, and i have no idea how she got my pin. but i just wanted to kill her. but i calmed down and now the bitch is working two jobs to pay me back, sweet venegance :D
Holy shit, that's going to be like 7 weeks pay. And that's only if she works full-time. She deserves it, though. You should make her pay interest, and if she complains, explain a little bit to her about how the legal system works.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow, what a bitch. I'd disown her if she stole 1400 bucks from me. lol. Have her pay 5% interest :)

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
Jesus christ i would charge 7% interest. it's your first post here and you already have a real interesting story to tell. keep it up :thumbsup:

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
I would definitely charge her interest.

Tell her it's that, or jail, her choice.

Interest is the way to go.

Most people will do anything to avoid jailtime, so I'd imagine you could jack her rate? :)

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'd charge her interest and do either of these: make her shave her head or give her a good kick in the teeth

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
holy crap what a great sister and a smart one 2 did she thinkyou would not notice that theres 1200 dollors missing from your acount? shes not one of the bright ones id say..

buck~fush

Clitpickle
Holy shit! I would be fuming! No, no, no, I think something a little more evil than an interest rate should be enforced. Lemme think of some ideas and I'll get back to you....

Make her shave her head it sounds fun and she will regret stealing the money intererest is too boring, make her suffer :D