WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sisters and friends

idunno69

dork
so this weekend my sister came to visit me at my college, and she spent the whole time with my roommates. has anyone else had their siblings end up being friends with your friends?

Tank

Flame Bait
hhaah, that must fuckin suck .. a donkey dick.. whenever my sister comes down, she never spends time with my parents or me.. i don't care..

nexus

Hoodrat
i once had a G/F who came around to meet the family and well meet my sister spent the whole night with her, dumped me the next day coz she said i was mean to my sister... like WTF....

idunno69

dork
THAT is seriously the strangest thing ever. I've never had anyone dump me because I'm mean to my sister

Pachyderm

I really did.
Frankly, I tend to "steal" everybody's friends, and I am also friends with my brother and his friends. Guess I am the perp.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Pachyderm said:
Frankly, I tend to "steal" everybody's friends, and I am also friends with my brother and his friends. Guess I am the perp.
im sorta like you except i jus tend to "steal" peoples g/f's hehe its quite fun

Havok

Mr. Ee
I believe a friend is someone who stabs you in the front as opposed to stabbing you in the back.

Havok

Mr. Ee
It's not exactly what he said, but close....

Oscar Wilde - A true friend stabs you in the front.