WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sisters suck... seriously

magnolia

Postaholic
My sister drives me nuts. I even had to put a key lock on my bedroom door just to keep her out. She comes in and messes with all my stuff. She puts her dirty laundry in my closet with my clean clothes and then claims they're not hers. But when I wash them and start wearing them all of a suddon, "You ho! You're wearing my clothes again!" I thought they weren't your clothes. :rolleyes: She comes home from college and all her stuff ends up in the hallway so that nobody can get to their rooms let alone the bathroom when they need to. She lays in my bed on top of me at night cuz she's bored. She doesn't leave when I tell her to, and she messes up the bathroom. I cleaned the bathroom spotless when she came home and within 24 hours you couldn't see the sink, the floor, or the shower cuz all of her stuff was strewn everywhere. I wish she would just move out permanently. She's almost 21. She only comes home for christmas, spring break, and summer. But that's way too much if you ask me.

how old is your sister, cause it sounds like she is 6 years old. And if she is not six, she needs to learn a little thing called respect, and privacy.

magnolia

Postaholic
She's almost 21. She came in my room at like 1 am the other day and wouldn't leave until I had some of her smernoff twist orange. I'm only 18. Not like that would stop me, cuz it was mine in the first place. She had stolen it out of the back of the fridge. But still. I was fricken sleeping! And I had to work at 8 am the next day. geeze she pisses me off sometimes.

magnolia said:
She's almost 21. She came in my room at like 1 am the other day and wouldn't leave until I had some of her smernoff twist orange. I'm only 18. Not like that would stop me, cuz it was mine in the first place. She had stolen it out of the back of the fridge. But still. I was fricken sleeping! And I had to work at 8 am the next day. geeze she pisses me off sometimes.
she needs to learn self respect. And why the hell would she go into your room at 1 in the morning? Do you live on your own?

magnolia

Postaholic
Nope. I'm only 18. Just finishing up my senior year of high school. I still live at home and technically so does she during the summer. It sucks. That incident was the last straw. Now I sleep with a key lock on my bedroom door cuz it's the only kind of lock she can't break.

lol good, i would hate for that to happen to me. I WANT MY PRIVACY. and if i dont get it i go haywire.

bnccoder

Postaholic
She might just be trying to reconnect with her little sis and have some fun the only way she knows how. As for the messy thing, just leave it, and see how long it is before she cleans any of it.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I thought this was going to be a thread about how maggie walked in on her sister fellating some lucky young lad....

magnolia

Postaholic
bnccoder said:
She might just be trying to reconnect with her little sis and have some fun the only way she knows how. As for the messy thing, just leave it, and see how long it is before she cleans any of it.
It's been over two years since she cleaned her room and the only reason she did that is cuz my mom told her to do it before my grad party or she can move out.

isent that what siblings are for, just to annoy the hell out of you untill you move out. :redface:

Descent

Hella Constipated
The King. I'm begging you Maggie, you have to do it before it's too late!

It would be so funny to hear her screams.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I thought this was going to be a thread about how maggie walked in on her sister fellating some pedotastic young jiggalo....
Fixed.