WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sisters!

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
My fucking sister basically ruined my fucking holiday! i tried to get back at her but my fucking dad lets her get away with everything, then she faked an illness so i couldnt get back at her when we got home! god i wanna fucking kill her!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Twatbat said:
My fucking sister basically ruined my fucking holiday! i tried to get back at her but my fucking dad lets her get away with everything, then she faked an illness so i couldnt get back at her when we got home! god i wanna fucking kill her!
do it with a machete.....but seriously what did she do?

Descent

Hella Constipated

EDIT: Holy hell, this is the best "PaintJob" I've ever done...

totom

Fresh Meat
You can't use a machete that's too messy unless you are going to eat her or something afterwards....

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Just infect with some random diease or hang from a banister or something.
Then jump down and cut her head off and blame it on something else

Or just ya know rip her tits off with babrbedwire or something

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Before you post these violent ideas: Think. Would he really want to kill his sister? Dumbfucks.