WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sitcoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Dude, I Am So Sick Of Trying To Watch Some Fucking Sitcom That's Suppose To Be
Funny, And All They Do Is Rely On Sexual Innuendo To Make People Laugh. It's So Fuckin'
Lame. Y'know It's Usually The Same Kind Of Shitty Dumbass Remarks About Breasts And
Male Organs. All These Fucking Writers Just Can't Come Up With Some Sophisticated
Humor Or Wordplay So They Rely On The Same Old Tricks And Appeal To The Lowest Common
Denominator.
It's Not Funny. It's Like The Same People Who Try To Use Fart Jokes To Make People
Laugh. Gimme A Fuckin' Break, That Shit Went Out With Rodney Dangerfield And Andrew Dice
Clay. Like Anyone Finds The Humor In Jokes About One's Mother.
Mother Jokes Are So Old...so Are Insults About One's Mother. Like The Biggest
Insult One Can Face Is An Insult About One's Mother. Fuck That. Next Time Someone Says
Something Like "yeah, Well I Fucked Your Mom Last Night" You Look That Dumb Ass
Straight In The Eye And Say, "well, That's Too Bad, While You Were Wasting Your Time
Trying To Get Laid By Old Ladies, I Carved Out Your Mothers Eye Sockets With A Razor
Blade And Then Sold Her Blind Ass As A Bondage Slave To The Japanese Mafia And They've
Been Shoving Flesh Eating Carrion Ants Into Her Ass And Videotaped It For Internet
Broadcasting. How Do You Like That?
Now That Is An Insult. If That Doesn't Do It, Take It Up A Notch. Tell Them You
Carved Your Name On The Inside Of Their Uterus With A Butter Knife While She Was Having
Oral Sex With The Family Dog. Guaranteed They'll Throw A Punch At You.
Now Where Was I? Oh Yeah, Sitcoms Suck.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
youknowthedeal said:
Dude, I Am So Sick Of Trying To Watch Some Fucking Sitcom That's Suppose To Be
Funny, And All They Do Is Rely On Sexual Innuendo To Make People Laugh. It's So Fuckin'
Lame. Y'know It's Usually The Same Kind Of Shitty Dumbass Remarks About Breasts And
Male Organs. All These Fucking Writers Just Can't Come Up With Some Sophisticated
Humor Or Wordplay So They Rely On The Same Old Tricks And Appeal To The Lowest Common
Denominator.
It's Not Funny. It's Like The Same People Who Try To Use Fart Jokes To Make People
Laugh. Gimme A Fuckin' Break, That Shit Went Out With Rodney Dangerfield And Andrew Dice
Clay. Like Anyone Finds The Humor In Jokes About One's Mother.
Mother Jokes Are So Old...so Are Insults About One's Mother. Like The Biggest
Insult One Can Face Is An Insult About One's Mother. Fuck That. Next Time Someone Says
Something Like "yeah, Well I Fucked Your Mom Last Night" You Look That Dumb Ass
Straight In The Eye And Say, "well, That's Too Bad, While You Were Wasting Your Time
Trying To Get Laid By Old Ladies, I Carved Out Your Mothers Eye Sockets With A Razor
Blade And Then Sold Her Blind Ass As A Bondage Slave To The Japanese Mafia And They've
Been Shoving Flesh Eating Carrion Ants Into Her Ass And Videotaped It For Internet
Broadcasting. How Do You Like That?
Now That Is An Insult. If That Doesn't Do It, Take It Up A Notch. Tell Them You
Carved Your Name On The Inside Of Their Uterus With A Butter Knife While She Was Having
Oral Sex With The Family Dog. Guaranteed They'll Throw A Punch At You.
Now Where Was I? Oh Yeah, Sitcoms Suck.
oh stop complining... ur gonna miss freinds....hahaha....... :(
i agree with you... i hate sitcoms... and most tv.... :gun:
get a book

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Who isn't going to miss friends? :(
And the book idea is a perfect solution to sitcoms that are bitter and tastless like frasier and king of queens. :mfinger:

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Capitals

Sorry Dude, But While I Agree With What You're Saying, The Capital Letters At The Beginning Of Every Fucking Word Are A Little Bit Excessive. It's Like You're Quoting The Bible Where Everything is Capitalised.

:)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
WTFNation said:
Sorry Dude, But While I Agree With What You're Saying, The Capital Letters At The Beginning Of Every Fucking Word Are A Little Bit Excessive. It's Like You're Quoting The Bible Where Everything is Capitalised.

:)
ummmmmm.... eat my ass with a spoon fuckin noobie

shep

Local alcoholic
twofivekidd9 said:
Who isn't going to miss friends? :(
And the book idea is a perfect solution to sitcoms that are bitter and tastless like frasier and king of queens. :mfinger:
Hey the chick from king of queens is a hottie :mfinger:

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
youknowthedeal said:
ummmmmm.... eat my ass with a spoon fuckin noobie
a spoon? I prefer a fork and knife. But then again I bet you're used to hard objects being used on your ass...

weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.