Site Crash - Database Failure

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Heya,

At approximately 3:00am EST we had a mySql database failure. We've been working to resolve this problem ever since. The site is now up, however you may see a couple of outtages today while we resolve some additional issues. Use the site at your own risk. ;)

Let us know if you see any gremlins!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Jason said:
Heya,

At approximately 3:00am EST we had a mySql database failure. We've been working to resolve this problem ever since. The site is now up, however you may see a couple of outtages today while we resolve some additional issues. Use the site at your own risk. ;)

ok ill look around

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jason said:
Gremlins.
Hey J. While you're pissing with the site,how 'bout sharing some of those yummy "green boxes"?

I did wander around that "other" site while we were down....It sucks.
Im here to stay kids.(that should be worth some) ;)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Why dont you give some yummy "green boxes" to Jason for getting the site up and running again?

God

The one god...
Jason said:
Heya,

I found one! :lol:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
otepsoul said:
i need some more i only have 3
You need to be a bad ass like Brit...HELLO! How come Jason gehts six and Brit ONLY GEHTS.....four? Where's the 50/50 there?
*looking over shoulder* You smell that Brit?..You're gehting fuct.
I know what you're thinking,"Jason does this,Jason does that."
Whether you like it or not,this is still a B and J,web site....
...umm..*thinking: B+J=...bj?* ...anyway,you're gehting fuct man.