WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Site Downtime - Upgrades & Shit

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Howdy fuckers,

Tomorrow we'll have a little bit of downtime so that I can upgrade the site's software, fix a few bugs and install a few feature hacks and such...

For a couple of hours, you can all return to your hallowed lives (and for some of you GET A FUCKING BITE TO EAT ALREADY). lol...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Jason said:
Howdy fuckers,

Tomorrow we'll have a little bit of downtime so that I can upgrade the site's software, fix a few bugs and install a few feature hacks and such...

For a couple of hours, you can all return to your hallowed lives (and for some of you GET A FUCKING BITE TO EAT ALREADY). lol...

Great There goes my only claim to fame.. My name is the meantioned in the Bait & tackle ( Baithouse) intro..

Jason

Founder
Nah, I'm too lazy to go in and update any descriptions. ;)

Broken

fasteddie said:
Where da hell am I supposed to go to rant about idiots then!
Church! It's sunday.. That's a good place to find a herd of idiots.

Jason

Founder
We'll be delaying this downtime to either late tonight or sometime early this week...

Thanks.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
fasteddie said:
NO WAY MAN! Didn't joo see The Passion? :p
No, I'm waiting for the sequel, The Passion of the Virgin Mary.
Will she orgasm while being fucked by God? And does she call out his name? And what is Josephs take on his 'ol lady fucking God?
Hopefully they'll cast Christopher Walken as God, with Marisa Tomei as Mary.
"My biological clock is tickin' here..."

Broken

GottaHurt said:
No, I'm waiting for the sequel, The Passion of the Virgin Mary.
Will she orgasm while being fucked by God? And does she call out his name? And what is Josephs take on his 'ol lady fucking God?
Hopefully they'll cast Christopher Walken as God, with Marisa Tomei as Mary.
"My biological clock is tickin' here..."
That's beautiful!! That's worth taking back everyone else's points, and your only point. Fuck it .. no points for anyone. :)

Jason

Founder
If Christopher Walken is in it, I'll see anything. :D

fasteddie

Clitpickle
Where's Walken's Oscar for The Rundown? heheh... I thought Walken sucked in that movie, he usually rocks.