WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice Site Downtime / Upgrades...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey,

We'll be shutting down the site for a little while this evening for some software upgrades.

This should occur around 9:30PM EST, and should only last for an hour or two. In other words, see you next year! ;)

Jason

Founder
Software upgrades. ;)

While some tweaking will go on in the short term (and we'll be re-adding the all-blue version), the next complete site redesign will coincide with the release of XF 2.0 in 2015...

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
Great, now I'll have to touch my peepee to substandard material tonight. I am not happy!

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
I've been away a couple of days and you decide to do this shit right when I come back? This is ostracism.

Jason

Founder
I've been away a couple of days and you decide to do this shit right when I come back? This is ostracism.
We assure you, no ostriches will be harmed in the updating of our website...

In other news, R.I.P Pete (the only ostrich ever harmed during site maintenance). :rip:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
If the site does go down for extended time, don't go looking to Jason or myself to rush to get it going again. We have prearranged entertainment scheduled, so the site upgrade has a very limited window.

Jason

Founder
As I'm much too tired to post about some changes that have occurred, I will leave it up to you to figure them out until my more detailed post tomorrow. ;)

I'll start with one though, multi-quote has gone extreme. ;)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
So far so good. Would write up more about the changes but ... the glittar isn't going to spread itself! :whistle:

Jason

Founder
A small preview of Nether (click to enlarge)...

wtf_nether_preview.png

Jason

Founder
Nether is now turned on, consider it BETA as a few tweaks are made here and there with border colors and a few other tidbits...

ib4

Error
Staff
ohhhhhhh i was a bit skeptical because i like the dark, but this is nice!