WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sitting for someones kids?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
so your sitting for someones kids and those little bastards are pissing you off royal. wont listen, argumenative, disrespectful... Fuck with em!

Offer to let the kids watch a movie. givin these fuckers will have to be like 10 or younger... let em watch Preditor.. then put em to bed... after the fucks finally get to sleep, sneak in and cut open a green glo stick.. and let the fun fly around the room.. then wake em up suddenly and in a flustered manner say "He's Here!"

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hahaha that's mean! You're so mean. :p

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Darklight said:
so your sitting for someones kids and those little bastards are pissing you off royal. wont listen, argumenative, disrespectful... Fuck with em!

Offer to let the kids watch a movie. givin these fuckers will have to be like 10 or younger... let em watch Preditor.. then put em to bed... after the fucks finally get to sleep, sneak in and cut open a green glo stick.. and let the fun fly around the room.. then wake em up suddenly and in a flustered manner say "He's Here!"
Hahahaha :thumbsup:

that's funny. also have you ever acted out the ring 2 to anyone under 8. they will shit themselves. my friends little brother was crying for two days.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
latinmaxima said:
that's funny. also have you ever acted out the ring 2 to anyone under 8. they will shit themselves. my friends little brother was crying for two days.
Thats just cruel lol

if anyone ever wants to know how pm me. it takes some time to prep but it is so worth it. just be prpeared in case the parents get pissed.