WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Six Months

magnolia

Postaholic
For all those of you who know and remember seije, he and I have been going out for six months on Friday the 13th. I'm really excited. He's even going to move to MN to be closer to me. But that's not until Agust.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hooray for you and Seije!

I'm glad WTF.com has been successful moonlighting as a dating service.

lmao now we can put into the description "not only a ranting site, a dating service also!"

:thumbsup:

good for you magnolia!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dull_bullet said:
lmao now we can put into the description "not only a ranting site, a dating service also!"

:thumbsup:

good for you magnolia!
i can see that happening.... "Awaken and IHTFCC get married"

p.s. good luck with everything magnolia....

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
For all those of you who know and remember seije, he and I have been going out for six months on Friday the 13th. I'm really excited. He's even going to move to MN to be closer to me. But that's not until Agust.
Glad to hear WTF was part of something so beautiful like making you two fall in love. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Wahey for Mag! It's so cool, 6 months. In 2 days I'm up to 1 year and 3 months. :p

keebs

Particinator
wow 6 months, thats a long time, thats 2 months more than i have ever gone. well thats great news anyways.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
It's gonna be 6 months for me and Unfa too here in a few weeks :p

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Havok and I are comin up on our 3-month anniversary...He says 4, but I count from the first time we had sex.