size

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Getting back on topic, I have never compared size, thats just.. Weird.. I think it's more with skill :p But having a package more than a couple inches also helps..

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
do you really want to know the answer to that?
Not really. I was just being sarcastic, but like Break said; we talk about "bottoming girls out." :thumbsup:

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
smoke-it said:
Heres a lil help:

Think of england as jizz, and think of rowboat, as tiny dick.

Easy.
Well, I think thats right anyhow.

Your not too bright I see, the metaphor is a bit diffrent ... England is the goal "female orgasm" and the rowboat represents a small penis. A bigger boat would get to England faster. Which means that a larger penis would be more enjoyable allowing a woman to orgasm faster. This doesn't hold true though because most of sex has to do with skill. Some larger men believe that being larger makes them better and therefor end up not trying to tone their sex skills and they end up being inadequate. Rather funny process, yet very true. A larger penis will hit more nerves though and will be a bit of an advantage ... but there are fewer nerves the higher you go up into the vagina so it isn't that big of a difference. A penis that is too large could be uncomfortable though. I am only 15 and gay though so my oppinion will probably be ignored even though I am more informed then all of you ... which says a lot. ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
Damn straight Tyler!

(HOLY SHIT! HE ACTUALLY CAME BACK!)

yay.

Oh, and as for the post, it is definetly size AND motion. My ex had niether.

CL Has both. In very larg amounts. As in screaming loud enough to make the nieghbors pound on the wall amounts.

Oh, and since I did give birth to three kids, that is saying alot. Even if I keep my muscles ;) lean.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
TylerYoung said:
Your not too bright I see, the metaphor is a bit diffrent ... England is the goal "female orgasm" and the rowboat represents a small penis. A bigger boat would get to England faster. Which means that a larger penis would be more enjoyable allowing a woman to orgasm faster. This doesn't hold true though because most of sex has to do with skill. Some larger men believe that being larger makes them better and therefor end up not trying to tone their sex skills and they end up being inadequate. Rather funny process, yet very true. A larger penis will hit more nerves though and will be a bit of an advantage ... but there are fewer nerves the higher you go up into the vagina so it isn't that big of a difference. A penis that is too large could be uncomfortable though. I am only 15 and gay though so my oppinion will probably be ignored even though I am more informed then all of you ... which says a lot. ;)

As you didn't read what I said, I said atleast, thats what I think
Its about the skill, not the size, anyhow.

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
smoke-it said:
As you didn't read what I said, I said atleast, thats what I think
Its about the skill, not the size, anyhow.

I try to be polite, but I can't stand it when people guess the meaning of a metaphor. I also can't stand it when someone tries to understand irony ... either you know it or you don't. I take language quite seriously.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Eww, now this thread is about openly gay people and buttsex, I'm out of here.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Well I never really thought size mattered...I always thought it was the motion...lol. Then I met my man about 3 years ago and damn does he have a big one. He wears Trojan Magnum XL condoms. I mean not to go into detail or anything but I get really sore after its all done...lol.

Grumpy Old Man

Pissed Off
CuddleMuffin said:
Why? Is it becuase Tyler said he is gay?

Hey.....I don't care if he likes to fuck monkeys ............He should keep it to himself , not be out in cyberville peddeling his sexual preferances .

It's how do you spell it ....blasey .

Status
Not open for further replies.