WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Skin tags

magnolia

Postaholic
You know skin tags... those annoying extra little bits of skin that show up under your arms that get ripped off by the razor when you shave? Well, the only way to get rid of them is to have them cut off. So instead of going to the doctor I pinched it until I couldn't feel it anymore and then I took a toe nail clippers and snipped it off. It hurt like a bitch. But at least it's not there anymore. Does anyone else have to deal with that kind of thing?

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
liquid nitrogen. It freezes it, you won't feel anything, and it wont scar if done right. This is how some doctors remove warts and things. I wouldn't exactly call it a "Do it yourself" thing though.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
Another way is to tie it off with thread and the skin eventually dies and it just falls off. Less painful but takes about a week.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Ewww gross. God I bet that hurt. No I have anything like that...that's kinda...ugh to have em there. I do have one in a section of my body not worth talking about...it's small but i'm not DARE to get it removed. <scared> :(

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Gladly I do not have those sorts of things. That must have been painfull. :(

magnolia

Postaholic
ChilianFuckFace said:
Gladly I do not have those sorts of things. That must have been painfull. :(
They aren't painfull themselves, but taking them off can be a bit painful. They're just annoying as heck.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
leehype said:
liquid nitrogen. It freezes it, you won't feel anything, and it wont scar if done right. This is how some doctors remove warts and things. I wouldn't exactly call it a "Do it yourself" thing though.
that is such a waste of LN2. Try making hovercrafts or nitrogen paintballs. The possibilites are endless! PM me if you want some more!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have one. I tried pulling it off but it hurt too fucking bad.

I feel your pain here, they suck.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
billybob13 said:
that is such a waste of LN2. Try making hovercrafts or nitrogen paintballs. The possibilites are endless! PM me if you want some more!
I use N2O in my truck :D The only thing it removes is color from people.

magnolia

Postaholic
This isn't the one I had. I cut it off, but here's a pic of one off of google.