WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Skipping Work

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I just could not bring myself to go to work today. I did not want to work antoher 12 hour shift. Im burnt out and annoyed with my job. So I am staying home to refresh my mind, and go back to work with a better attitude.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
wow, 12 hours...what work do u do?

i'm having my own little break, today was my last day...i quit, trying to find a new job now :)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
I just could not bring myself to go to work today. I did not want to work antoher 12 hour shift. Im burnt out and annoyed with my job. So I am staying home to refresh my mind, and go back to work with a better attitude.
Fuck yeah, that workin thing, thats for losers.....

hay every now and then I do the same....Work some 10er's for a couple of weeks, and thats it...... Boss is coo though, "sorry boss but my ass is burnt the fuck out......se ya tomorra".....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
my boss doesnt mind, I just sound like I am crying on the phone when I tell him Im not coming into work. I work in sales, and I always hit my numbers, so as long as I dont miss quota, its all good. Looks bad on end of year reporting, but Im so damn good at my job I really dont give a flying fuck. LOL

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
oh man...that sounds so tempting.....i havnt had one of those days....in ....a very long time..
im saving my vacation time for a trip im planning for next june....europe...here i come...!!!! w00t

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
mariusthegreat said:
oh man...that sounds so tempting.....i havnt had one of those days....in ....a very long time..
im saving my vacation time for a trip im planning for next june....europe...here i come...!!!! w00t
u do know most places vacation time doesent rollover right?

mariusthegreat

ours just started...so the new vacation days for this school year [i work in a school district] wont end till the last week of june....perfect timing...

wiseman

"angry"scientist
hell yeah only losers go to work we winners gotta stick together..on the couch...while watching tv...hell yea :cool:

mariusthegreat

well i guess us loosers get to spend all the money and have all the materialistic things with our looser money...wheil you winners sit there and get fat watching jenny jones and days of our lives.....but wait that sounds like fun....