WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Skitch The Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i'm not one to outright point fingures or anything ( :rolleyes: ), but your constant neg repping is irritating. although, rep don't rule my life or anything, but your red dot does stand out in my color corrdinated CP.
now if you could say anything funny or amussing, that would be different, but your bitching does get irritating after a while. i couldn't find the thread you neg repped me for, so i'll make a new one so you can do it daily, then i can find you easier to repay you for you kindness :thumbsup:. so thanx skitchypoo for the nice red dot, i'll be sure to get back to ya on it ;)
PS- i'm becomming your biggest fan :mfinger:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Nymphchick said:
now i'm not one to outright point fingures or anything ( :rolleyes: ), but your constant neg repping is irritating. although, rep don't rule my life or anything, but your red dot does stand out in my color corrdinated CP.
now if you could say anything funny or amussing, that would be different, but your bitching does get irritating after a while. i couldn't find the thread you neg repped me for, so i'll make a new one so you can do it daily, then i can find you easier to repay you for you kindness :thumbsup:. so thanx skitchypoo for the nice red dot, i'll be sure to get back to ya on it ;)
PS- i'm becomming your biggest fan :mfinger:
He'll never say anything intelligent or amusing. I'm sure this will become a public beating of Skitch00oo00oo0o0oo0 but he'll never reply. He'll burst into tears while he's trying to neg rep us. He will call you a 'poopyhead' or he will try to be funny and fail immensly. :thumbsup: He's not man enough for B&T anyhow. Any member could destroy Skitch00oo0o0o easily. He is weak. He has been driven into hiding by the pwnage he has recived from such esteemed users such as ourselves. :rotflmao: I can practically see the neg rep on my User CP now. He might try to flame us but he will fail and cower at our greatness.

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
now i'm not one to outright point fingures or anything ( :rolleyes: ), but your constant neg repping is irritating. :mfinger:
no fucking kidding! he/it cant come up with anything to repsond with when he gets pwned so he just neg reps people. bitches like this dont deserve to be a member.

HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT SKITCH!!!!!!!

lol the only thing i've ever seen him do is pull up old threads to call people dum. well amusing as it was, i retaliated and got a perdy red dot. so no worries shittypants.....oops my bad, itchypants, i'm saving you work by starting you own neg rep thread, now you can just check us all off. :tool:

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
lol the only thing i've ever seen him do is pull up old threads to call people dum. well amusing as it was, i retaliated and got a perdy red dot. so no worries shittypants.....oops my bad, itchypants, i'm saving you work by starting you own neg rep thread, now you can just check us all off. :tool:
hey nymph, you could...ummm.....give me some points for oral sex...:D

Nymphchick said:
*snores* I thought we were going to drop the rep shit once we left the farm...

Skitchypoo, if you're really going around neg repping the fuck out of people, stop it now. Or perhaps a nice little visit to the farm would help you out a bit, eh?

This rep shit is getting old, which is why I started those threads in the farm to bring it to your attention, people. Rep is for when someone makes a good post or a poor and extremely retarded post. Not because you are friends with someone. If you have a friend that makes a good post, you can give them pos rep. Kudos! :thumbsup: If they make a shitty post, you can give them neg rep, or not. It's up to you. Of course, everyone will gladly neg rep an enemy if they make a shitty post. Though you can also pos rep them if they do.

OK, I'm through here. Now stfu, bitches.

lol oops my bad i did too. sorry boss man i was over excited about getting out of the farm. the time was hard and when i was left alone to talk to myself, i forgot what i promised. but skitchypants left me a welcome back gift.

jamesp said:
you talkin to me cock-mongler?
And if I am, james? What then? Are you going to...REP ME?!? :O I'm scared! :thumbsup:

Nymphiepoo said:
lol oops my bad i did too. sorry boss man i was over excited about getting out of the farm. the time was hard and when i was left alone to talk to myself, i forgot what i promised. but skitchypants left me a welcome back gift.
It's OK, Nymphie. But what I would honestly suggest is just flaming him for being a dumbass. Rep is getting on my nerves and when I'm at school I tell someone I'm going to rep them if they don't stfu. So, :thumbsup: , and get back down there. Would you like some new kneepads now that you're out of the farm?

yes i do need new knee pads, you wore mine out on max :naughty:. but yes this is true about flaming, ok ok skitch is a poopyhead and hes a dum dum. i had to word it so he would understand ;)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Pat_Sajak said:
He will call you a 'poopyhead' or he will try to be funny and fail immensly.
I dunno... "poopyhead" is kinda funny.

Nymphchick said:
yes i do need new knee pads, you wore mine out on max :naughty:. but yes this is true about flaming, ok ok skitch is a poopyhead and hes a dum dum. i had to word it so he would understand ;)
LOL! :thumbsup:

Not my fault. I needed to get out of that shithole. All of you cocks were putting your chickenshit all over the place and I needed to geht out.

SkitchyPo0oO, damn, I don't have anything retarded enough in my vocabulary to insult you with. Ugh ugh, woof, grrrr, hiss, uh! There, I tried. Hopefully you can understand that. It may be too advanced for you at your level of caveman training, but we can hope.

Nymphchick said:
skitch is a poopyhead and hes a dum dum.
Dum Dum? Did you just call him a candy sucker?

Just because his head is nothing more than a hollow shell, doesn't make him a sucker. He's about as smart as a half-eaten sucker, but that's the only connection I can see. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
wow rep really does rule your lives. its worth making a freaking thread about it. is it just me or would wtf be better off without rep points and that damn green bar that everyone has? i mean sure it was fun whilst it lasted BUT that was when everyone was struggling to get five little green things, yes thats right only five....so lets just forget this thing ever happened.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
YUCK FOU!!! said:
wow rep really does rule your lives. its worth making a freaking thread about it. is it just me or would wtf be better off without rep points and that damn green bar that everyone has? i mean sure it was fun whilst it lasted BUT that was when everyone was struggling to get five little green things, yes thats right only five....so lets just forget this thing ever happened.
Shut up and geht out. Rep doesn't run our lives points do. If you want to bitch about how shitty these threads are why don't you make one yourself? Because all of your threads are shit. You make terrible threads each time that make us laugh at you and not with you. Knowing you you'll probably say that "oooh you take the internets seriously!" Shut up. Everyone is tired of you saying that every time you geht pwned. Geht some new come-backs besides "You take the internets seriously." No one cares about you. Fuck off and die. :thumbsdn:

rep no longer rules my life after my hard time served at the farm. upon my releasing, Shep told me that all farmers have to pass a white glove test before being released back into WTF land. i failed the first time, so he said he'd have to perform it again, he was suprising gental. after a cigarette, he told me i'd be losing points. so until i get lots of rep back, it no longer rules my world. POINTS do now :D

Pat_Sajak said:
Shut up and geht out. Rep doesn't run our lives points do. If you want to bitch about how shitty these threads are why don't you make one yourself? Because all of your threads are shit. You make terrible threads each time that make us laugh at you and not with you. Knowing you you'll probably say that "oooh you take the internets seriously!" Shut up. Everyone is tired of you saying that every time you geht pwned. Geht some new come-backs besides "You take the internets seriously." No one cares about you. Fuck off and die. :thumbsdn:
Dude...stop taking the internetz so seriously. You heard DG, the internetz are a damn seriouz bizness. rofl.

Skitch only gives you people the red stuff because you people are just faking anger to sound cool. He gives me the green shit all the time. So who gives a fuck? Not me. So why did I reply to this thread? To prove how fucking cool I am. I am fucking cool. Give me a brick, I'm going to throw it through an infinite vortex of windows.

TheLampIncident said:
Skitch only gives you people the red stuff because you people are just faking anger to sound cool. He gives me the green shit all the time. So who gives a fuck? Not me. So why did I reply to this thread? To prove how fucking cool I am. I am fucking cool. Give me a brick, I'm going to throw it through an infinite vortex of windows.
Was that ANOTHER hypocritical post? Damn, people! Hypocrites! STFU, BITCHES!!

I hate you. You suck. You're...here.

Must we be angry anyways? How are we going to get some bitch like you to come in here and flame us if we don't post at all? *snores*

Status
Not open for further replies.