WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Skitchiepoop is having cramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! i was supposed to be the only bend over girl in this place! looks like i have stiff compatition now. ;)

Slacker

Postaholic
Nymphchick said:
hey! i was supposed to be the only bend over girl in this place! looks like i have stiff compatition now. ;)
You can stay being the bend over girl he will be the bend over boy and maybe you two can fuck.

Linksy said:
You can stay being the bend over girl he will be the bend over boy and maybe you two can fuck.
alls i can say is pfft. keep making comments like that and i'll bend you the fuck over and make you wish you'd kept your yap shut :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
Nymphchick said:
alls i can say is pfft. keep making comments like that and i'll bend you the fuck over and make you wish you'd kept your yap shut :thumbsup:
Hahah :repped: I will take a mental note of that and throw it away.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
BrIONwoshMunky said:

Whatta bummer.
I do have cramps on a regular basis. It's the intestinal problems. You should see it when they start bleeding. I mean, nothing's sweeter than the smell of bloody diarrhea. Anyone want pictures?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
CopyLifted said:
What the ghey?

The cute cuddly Panda displays his random act of faggotry. How cute.
Sweet! The first comment questioning my sexuality! You win the Golden Spoon Award for the day and a cookie.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Nymphchick said:
Yes... the "compatition" is "stiff".

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Linksy said:
Mmmm, that would be hot if she wasn't fat. Are you fat, nymphchick?

jamesp

In Memory...
Skitch0o0 said:
Mmmm, that would be hot if she wasn't fat. Are you fat, nymphchick?
You know, I kinda have to wonder... Why are you here? Do you thrive on the aura of disgust directed at you from the members of this site? You know skitchy, I might have said it before, but if you were in any South American coutry you would have been dragged out into the street and shot a long time ago....

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Actually, they seem to love me in Latin America. Must be that I'm not a white, arrogant, fat little nerd child...

Status
Not open for further replies.