Skitcho is pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Hello everyone, I just wanted to tell you all that skitcho is pregnant.. Damn junior skitcho is gonna start posting here and make himself look like fool.

hope it goes well skitcho! :thumbsup:

Awaken

God
MrNewbie said:
Hello everyone, I just wanted to tell you all that skitcho is pregnant.. Damn junior skitcho is gonna start posting here and make himself look like fool.

Nice red X. :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MrNewbie said:

Neat-O!!! Except, I´m not white... Although, I think it´s swell that you´ve started two threads about me. I feel the love here.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MrNewbie said:

i think hes having quadriplets :thumbsup:

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Thumbs down to both this fucking thread and for seeing the same picture four times in five posts thanks to retards who quote pictures.

:thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
TheLampIncident said:
Thumbs down to both this fucking thread and for seeing the same picture four times in five posts thanks to retards who quote pictures.

:thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:
Everyone watch out, the defender of skitcho have entered! :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MrNewbie said:

You gotta do better than this! Panda will fuck you up thae ass and PWN you with this sorry ass shit!

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
sorry guys my bad. i started one and the snowball effect happened, skittypoo is becomming this weeks SCUM topics replacment ;)

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
sorry guys my bad. i started one and the snowball effect happened, skittypoo is becomming this weeks SCUM topics replacment ;)

way to go, look what you started! no spanking for you tonight!

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
damn i was a naughty girl, why james WHY! what can i say, the boyz are following the kitties lead ;)

ive noticed that boyz will follow kitties anywhere......*wink wink*

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
yes following the kitty around is a fun past time *wink wink* even funner when you catch it *wink wink*

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
yes following the kitty around is a fun past time *wink wink* even funner when you catch it *wink wink*

yeah, then its hilarious! except when that thing happens like the other night in chat when we were "putting on a show..."

Status
Not open for further replies.