WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Skitcho is pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Hello everyone, I just wanted to tell you all that skitcho is pregnant.. Damn junior skitcho is gonna start posting here and make himself look like fool.

hope it goes well skitcho! :thumbsup:

MrNewbie said:
Hello everyone, I just wanted to tell you all that skitcho is pregnant.. Damn junior skitcho is gonna start posting here and make himself look like fool.

Nice red X. :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MrNewbie said:

Neat-O!!! Except, I´m not white... Although, I think it´s swell that you´ve started two threads about me. I feel the love here.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MrNewbie said:

i think hes having quadriplets :thumbsup:

Thumbs down to both this fucking thread and for seeing the same picture four times in five posts thanks to retards who quote pictures.

:thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
TheLampIncident said:
Thumbs down to both this fucking thread and for seeing the same picture four times in five posts thanks to retards who quote pictures.

:thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:
Everyone watch out, the defender of skitcho have entered! :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MrNewbie said:

You gotta do better than this! Panda will fuck you up thae ass and PWN you with this sorry ass shit!

jamesp said:
thats what ive been trying to TELL YOU!
Yeah...it is... :/

I've had 6 threads dedicated to me. Why can't it all just stick in one? :thumbsdn:

sorry guys my bad. i started one and the snowball effect happened, skittypoo is becomming this weeks SCUM topics replacment ;)

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
sorry guys my bad. i started one and the snowball effect happened, skittypoo is becomming this weeks SCUM topics replacment ;)
way to go, look what you started! no spanking for you tonight!

damn i was a naughty girl, why james WHY! what can i say, the boyz are following the kitties lead ;)

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
damn i was a naughty girl, why james WHY! what can i say, the boyz are following the kitties lead ;)
ive noticed that boyz will follow kitties anywhere......*wink wink*

yes following the kitty around is a fun past time *wink wink* even funner when you catch it *wink wink*

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
yes following the kitty around is a fun past time *wink wink* even funner when you catch it *wink wink*
yeah, then its hilarious! except when that thing happens like the other night in chat when we were "putting on a show..."

Status
Not open for further replies.