WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Skitch's "Fan" Club

Would you like to join the Skitch "Fan" Club?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I am already a member.

    Votes: 4 57.1%

  • Total voters
    7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#1
I am completely arrogant, self-centered asshole. For this reason, I decided that I needed to be an attention whore and create a thread about myself. I have allowed a Skitch "Fan" Club to be created. Membership criteria works as follows:

1. If you reply to this thread, you are an official "Fan" Club member.
2. If you create another thread in response to this thread, you are an official "Fan" Club member.
3. If you are a whiny, adolescent slapdick, you are an official "Fan" Club member.
4. If you have thyroid disease or are related to anybody who has thyroid disease, you are an official "Fan" Club member, because everybody knows that I am sensitive to the plight of people with thyroid disease.
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#2
Ya I'm in and I think your great for what an asshole you are, you piss people off easy and I respect that =D. At the moment reason 1 and 3 apply to me for being in the "fan" club
 
#3
Skitch0o0 said:
I am completely arrogant, self-centered asshole. For this reason, I decided that I needed to be an attention whore and create a thread about myself. I have allowed a Skitch "Fan" Club to be created. Membership criteria works as follows:

1. If you reply to this thread, you are an official "Fan" Club member.
2. If you create another thread in response to this thread, you are an official "Fan" Club member.
3. If you are a whiny, adolescent slapdick, you are an official "Fan" Club member.
4. If you have thyroid disease or are related to anybody who has thyroid disease, you are an official "Fan" Club member, because everybody knows that I am sensitive to the plight of people with thyroid disease.
you are also a queer begging for attention. and an all around fucking irritating n00b. so go home and cry. you fucking triff. fuck off. :D :mfinger: :D and also, make a "no" choice next time.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#5
jstager said:
I'll join. What are the benefits?
All the dry docking you can take. ;)

As a member myself, I say we geht things started shall we?

The first order of the Skitch-a-rooter wanna-be's begins..

Umm... You're fired!
SHADDAP!

All in favor,say... :mfinger: :D :mfinger:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,904
3,364
487
#6
Well I got kicked out of the mickey mouse club for taking "up-skirt" pics of Minnie mouse. So I guess this is better than nothing.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#7
MaxPower said:
Well I got kicked out of the mickey mouse club for taking "up-skirt" pics of Minnie mouse. So I guess this is better than nothing.
itsok max justin timberlake did the same thing only he sucked off mickey to get back on the show,
fuck shiches bitches
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#13
deus_ex_machina said:
you are also a queer begging for attention. and an all around fucking irritating n00b. so go home and cry. you fucking triff. fuck off. :D :mfinger: :D and also, make a "no" choice next time.
Somebody missed the point. Welcome to the club, pussy. :D
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#14
MaxPower said:
Well I got kicked out of the mickey mouse club for taking "up-skirt" pics of Minnie mouse. So I guess this is better than nothing.
Well you won't get kicked out for taking upskirt pics of me... WAit, I mean I don't wear ah-- I mean, the camera had no film-- Ah, gkajhgf,. ! ajd What!?
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#16
NoSubstance said:
I'm... the shit.
Yes you are... Yes... you... are...

I was going to say something profound here, but it just escaped me. I'm pretty surprised this thread wasn't closed before anyone could respond.

AMENDMENT:

1) If you have the powers to close the thread and do not, you are also an official member of the "Fan" Club. (Note: Since I have been given enough time to make this post in the first place, all mods are now members. WELCOME!)

Note to self: I really am an irritating little twat sometimes.
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#17
ya there's a lot of threads that need to be closed such as the one where I was bitching about my life, it turned into a 9 page flame war and i was begging the mods to do it but NO they wouldn't so gl with gettin this one closed
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#19
Infected_enigma said:
ya there's a lot of threads that need to be closed such as the one where I was bitching about my life, it turned into a 9 page flame war and i was begging the mods to do it but NO they wouldn't so gl with gettin this one closed
That my furry fiend is because the 'Mod' in that forum is NEVER THE FUCK AROUND!


Hey! This IS a cool club.
Free beer,free lap dances,cookies,a free box of heavy flow tampoons at the door.
Um.....No,thats the MaxPower Booty call club...sorry.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#20
otepsoul said:
how bout my pick

3. no the club sucks.

I am with you.

And skitch, I dont want to hurt your feelings here, but isnt it a little, well, lame and kind of dumb to start your own fan club? A fan club is started by your fans. Becasue people are easily swayed to join groups, the moment you start your own club, the lamers will join just to have somewhere to be. So, it is just silly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.