WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Skitch's Quarterly Assault on WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I'm back for my quarterly assault on wft.com my little skank-bitches. Who knows how long this one will last. Probably not long, but I'm sure I'll irritate plenty of you to the point that brain function will cease (as if it ever started) and the cliché sexuality, age and IQ attacks will come out ad nauseum. Eat a dick, yall.

(And never click my sig linkies. They're bad for you.)

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
have you ever thought of working for the government?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Skitch0o0 said:
I'm back for my quarterly assault on wft.com my little skank-bitches. Who knows how long this one will last. Probably not long, but I'm sure I'll irritate plenty of you to the point that brain function will cease (as if it ever started) and the cliché sexuality, age and IQ attacks will come out ad nauseum. Eat a dick, yall.

Welcome back freakhole :thumbsup:!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Darklight said:
have you ever thought of working for the government?
I do, as a matter of fact. I'm a state employee bound by federal rules and regulation as well.

void said:
are you in the right place?
Wait, you mean this isn't lisdexia.com!? Fuck!

jamesp

In Memory...
Holy shit! Its skitch the bitch! Were is gehtfuct when you need him?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ok...
question 1... do you know any slow or special people?
question 2... do you know any slow or special people?
question 3... do you know any slow or special people?
question 4... do you know any slow or special people?
question 5... do you know any slow or special people?

question 99...

wow skitchy pants, we've so missed you! but quit trying to take over my role as the bend over girl! you selfish fuck!

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I think you may have been ignored as a child. That's right, get all that angst out. :)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
OH FUCKING WOO HOO! Who left the door open, I told you, lock in, and shit doesn't come tumbling in.

Slacker

Postaholic
Who the hell is this guy? By the looks of this nobody seems to enjoy you coming back. SO maybe it would be a good Idea to keep it on the down low or better yet leave.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Nymphchick said:
wow skitchy pants, we've so missed you! but quit trying to take over my role as the bend over girl! you selfish fuck!
Sorry, sweetie. Won't happen again.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Linksy said:
Who the hell is this guy? By the looks of this nobody seems to enjoy you coming back. SO maybe it would be a good Idea to keep it on the down low or better yet leave.
I'll just fil that one under, "Dumb shit" and check back on the file later.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hey, it's Skitch... I'm gonna stick my balls in it!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Linksy said:
Don't worry Linksy, he won't take over being the unofficial forum police, or the unofficial grammar police, while not using proper grammar in doing so.

I hate to adimit it, but he is (slightly) smarter than you. You're safe buddy.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
ReiMeishin said:
I think you may have been ignored as a child. That's right, get all that angst out. :)
When the fuck did ReiMeishin come back? I think he was my first flame target!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Skitch0o0 said:

Look at the mr.dipshit, yo dude you must really have some anger management against me since you still have that quote that you edited by yourself. I don't mind mate, just don't make fun of yourself like you always do. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow this is just like old times! So skitch and Mr. Newbie must be back together, did you boys finally find that gerbil?

Status
Not open for further replies.