WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Skittles.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Ok, I'm eating a bag of skittles and I've come across many crises.

Like what is with all the "New flavor combinations"?

Smoothie, Sour, Tropical.... Christ, why can't people just deal with the fact that when you get a bag of skittles, it has grape, strawberry, lemon, orange, and lime. Deal with it.

Although, in all honesty, lime shouldn't be a flavor. I want to throw them on some chicken and add a dash of tequila and have supper. Skittles without the green ones would sell better. And if you like the green ones. Go die.

Then, after you eat skittles, there's always the thick saliva. I don't know what causes this phenomena, but it happens. Don't say it doesn't. WHen I eat skittles, gimme 30 seconds, and I could stand atop the Empire State Building and spit, and I'd have a hanger that would knock a couple of New York pedestrians on the forehead before it ever broke and fell away.

All downfalls aside, Skittles are goodness in a candy coating. With a bit of flavor added in just for kicks.

And on an intersting note. Thanks to MaxPower, I've discovered the perfect complementary beverage to skittles. Dr. Pepper. One would think that Dr. Pepper and Skittles would be an odd combination, but they seem to meld seamlessly into fizzy and sugary goodness.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Monkey, I absolutely 100% agree with you.

The new makes of teh skittles, is teh stinks.
I liked the original, and always will.

Except the green ones.

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
totally . except for the dr pepper . i like sprite , 7up ,etc with my skittles.

Lrsd.

Flame Bait
why does everything ahve to be changed. normal skittles are just great. havent them in quiet a while tho.

All the skittles are excellent, as long as the green is eaten with a bunch of others so it masks the taste of the green. I don't buy the new bullshit flavors, I buy the original or those blue and purple bags, they're good too. :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
The biggest change I liked was the sour Skittles. I remember when they made the green ones apple flavored. Fucking gross.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
thier skittels... just throw a bunch in your mouth and chew.. as for the sour ones I like em... make my mouth all weird feeling... and they are good. yummy. and tasty... i can also agree with the thick saliva thing too.. they also chop up the roof of my mouth...

Jung

???
Premium
i think candy is important and we should have more threads about diffrent candies because candy is good and I like it because it's so tasty mmm candy skittles are good though but i like chocolate mmm chocolate :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Haha, I'm trolling a moderator's thread.

Descent

Hella Constipated
When I was a kid in about 1994, they had just the red bags. By '96 or so they had the blue "TROPICAL FLAVORED" bags that tasted like ass and generic swetener.

Now they've got 20 different variations that suck besides Sour Skittles, just like with Oreos and M&M's. All we had were Peanut and Plain M&M's as a kid, and regular, Double Stuf, Vanilla, and the seasonal holiday Double Stufs.

SWEET FUCKING JESUS I'M BEGINNING TO SOUND LIKE AN OLD MAN, THE NEW MILLENIUM MUST SUCK EVEN HARDER THAN I THOUGHT!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Skittles were developed by the DEVIL
i thought that was mini peanutbutter cups.. im so addicted to those....

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Skittles were developed by the DEVIL

Of course they were. Nothing full of that much goodness was ever created by god.

Junglizm said:
mmmm...cheese
:thumbsup: Candy IS good.

zoloftcasserole said:
Good and Plenty
Are you 80? Cause only old wrinklie people like anything that remotely tastes like licorice. Blech. :sick:

I Hate The FCC said:
blah blah I hate the new flavors. I only eat the red, blue, and purple bags.
That last sentence confuses me. You don't like the "new bullshit flavors", but you eat the blue and purple bags...

Last edited by a moderator:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i like skittles gum myself, not the orange ones though, i throw those out the window at other cars.

BrIONwoshMunky said:
That last sentence confuses me. You don't like the "new bullshit flavors", but you eat the blue and purple bags...
The sour ones, the green bags, and there are many more that I hate. :thumbsdn:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I Hate The FCC said:
The sour ones, the green bags, and there are many more that I hate. :thumbsdn:
I love the sour ones... there like giant crack crystals...