WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

skorch? moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
does that (for Max-->) pigfucking pissdrinking necrosexual cocksucking shiteating faggot shemale ever post in here??

:rotflmao:

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
johnny kuntz said:
happy birthday, you homo! now post something like:

Johnny Kuntz should be mod because he is fucking god!
HAHAHA...ben ik verdomme eindelijk zo ver gekomen dat bepaalde gasten normaal met me praten...maak jij er weer een piszooitje van......lekker jonk !!!

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
HiaWataH said:
HAHAHA...ben ik verdomme eindelijk zo ver gekomen dat bepaalde gasten normaal met me praten...maak jij er weer een piszooitje van......lekker jonk !!!
what she said:
oh johnny, you make me so horny, you make my panty all wet and steamy!!! I feel so special around you, please do it to me now!!!

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
johnny kuntz said:
what she said:
oh johnny, you make me so horny, you make my panty all wet and steamy!!! I feel so special around you, please do it to me now!!!
wat een eikel ben je toch ook he ...... tssssssss.....you wish I would do you....but it seems that your little willy isn't big enough to enter my pussy...

hoe oud ben je, rond de 20 ? darn ik heb precies de juiste leeftijd waar jij heel graag je pik in zou willen douwe..maar helaas blijft het bij een natte droom...

so, johnny be good.....

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
HiaWataH said:
wat een eikel ben je toch ook he ...... tssssssss.....you wish I would do you....but it seems that your little willy isn't big enough to enter my pussy...

hoe oud ben je, rond de 20 ? darn ik heb precies de juiste leeftijd waar jij heel graag je pik in zou willen douwe..maar helaas blijft het bij een natte droom...

so, johnny be good.....

http://forums.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=1660

:rotflmao:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HiaWataH said:

so, johnny be good.....

OOOOO Hiawatha has a boyfriend. :) A 20 year old and she wants his pic.

Johnny give her that pic of you and the cheerleaders. You know the one.

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Max isn't that bad....dat moet je toegeven....zoals hij al zegt...ze zijn gewoon jaloers..

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
MaxPower said:

max, its an timeless materpiece!

:p :p

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
MaxPower said:

Max....you need a spank....because your translation really sucks now...

Yes I have a husband...he sitting on the couch, hearing me laugh about your friends overhere.

this is the translation:
What is your age Johnnyboy, something around 20 ? Well, it seems that I have the right age where guys of your age, dream to stick your willy in ...but to bad for you it only stays a wet dream (;) )

kewl pic !!!!!! awesome....

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
HiaWataH said:
Max....you need a spank....because your translation really sucks now...

Yes I have a husband...he sitting on the couch, hearing me laugh about your friends overhere.

this is the translation:
What is your age Johnnyboy, something around 20 ? Well, it seems that I have the right age where guys of your age, dream to stick your willy in ...but to bad for you it only stays a wet dream (;) )

kewl pic !!!!!! awesome....
echo

echo

echo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you know you want me! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.