WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Skullmaster v. Orthon - a battle of the noodles. Limp, wet, and tasteless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
orthon said:
indians=cocksuckers
aha! racism.
well why dont you go have a threesome with your mom and sister you cunt.

btw munky, i think that 625412 year old senator you're talking about is Lincoln.....didnt he start daylight savings time?
I dont really care about dst or timezones as long as i get to eat and sleep as much as i want.:)

sry mods....i couldnt help it...he insulted my race

orthon

howdy ya'lll
skullmaster said:
aha! racism.
well why dont you go have a threesome with your mom and sister you cunt.

That wasnt a racist comment and i'm not a racist.

I'll have another threesome straight after your sisters finish me off.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
what the heck? i didnt even start this thread.
OK....which mod started this?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
skullmaster said:
what the heck? i didnt even start this thread.
OK....which mod started this?
Im sure it was geht...he has a crush on you....in his book, you are second only to my boobies...go figure!

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
dustinzgirl said:
Im sure it was geht...he has a crush on you....in his book, you are second only to my boobies...go figure!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

/me runs behind someone all knowing and powerful
/me finds nobody
/me gets a cupid smurf

:oddgrin:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Well everyone knows your an indian-immigrant. That makes you a cock sucker, too get some cash

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
yes....and you live in ifuckedmymomsville which is a little family incest town in the middle of the desert in the country iammyowndad.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
skullmaster said:
yes....and you live in ifuckedmymomsville which is a little family incest town in the middle of the desert in the country iammyowndad.
aww getting personal now are we :(, guess you really don't want to go back home,

by the way you just admitted that your an indian immigrant?
Haha cuntfuck. :thumbsup:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
MrNewbie said:
by the way you just admitted that your an indian immigrant?
thats all you've been saying in your "flames". I suggest you try a insult generator because itll still do a better job than you faggot.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
skullmaster said:
thats all you've been saying in your "flames". I suggest you try a insult generator because itll still do a better job than you faggot.
I gotta tell ya its pretty funny to comment your look, you've either been using old posts flames or the "mom" insult, thinking "oh mrz newbiez probably took offence there yeah!", lube up ur ass fucker maybe one day you will understand why the kids in your school werent aloud to play with you.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
MrNewbie said:
I gotta tell ya its pretty funny to comment your look, you've either been using old posts flames or the "mom" insult, thinking "oh mrz newbiez probably took offence there yeah!", lube up ur ass fucker maybe one day you will understand why the kids in your school werent aloud to play with you.

nuff said...you're a retard

Outlawed

Postaholic
Great thread.:thumbsup: Lets see how t3H Ub3R l33T FL4m3R, Skullmastah, handles on his own.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MrNewbie said:
Well everyone knows your an indian-immigrant. That makes you a cock sucker, too get some cash
Ease up on the Racism or I'm gonna rip off your head, and shit down your neck....just before I have you cockfarmed. You remember the cockfarm right? The place where we put you a while back, and you cried and whined like a bitch to get out? Ring a bell?

....and that goes for any of you little bitches that are so mentally challenged that you need to resort to racist comments in order to hold your own in B&T.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Ease up on the Racism or I'm gonna rip off your head, and shit down your neck....just before I have you cockfarmed. You remember the cockfarm right? The place where we put you a while back, and you cried and whined like a bitch to get out? Ring a bell?

....and that goes for any of you little bitches that are so mentally challenged that you need to resort to racist comments in order to hold your own in B&T.
/me basks in the warm glow of enforced sanity.. :)

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
MaxPower said:

There's a reason he's Admin here. Now if only Mr.Noballs-err, I mean Mr.Newbie would get his dad's cock out of his eye-socket and pay attention, he might know why too and stfu like good forum garbage.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Seriously MrNewbie. Racism = Not cool. And I thought I was a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.