WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Skyline-Cobra and his penis too small to see it with the eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

blah

Tenderony
Maybe he's too "Fat Fucks!" ?
Maybe he pays others to do it ?
Maybe he's studying to be the next Pope ?
:D

yeah right!

dude, his sisters clit is even bigger.

Atleast that was what his mother told me the other night..

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
johnny kuntz said:
What a childish comment, then again, this is johnny kuntz; so it was on par, eh?

As far as that comment, I think he is lying. Nobody can have that much self control...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
johnny kuntz said:
yeah right!

dude, his sisters clit is even bigger.

So thats what i heard from my parents room................yay a flame thread about me....ya skyline-cobra sucks

Skyline-Cobra said:
So thats what i heard from my parents room................yay a flame thread about me....ya skyline-cobra sucks
at least you got balls, I grant you that :thumbsup: now tell us about your 'no jerking' problem.

blah

Tenderony
Skyline-Cobra said:
So you like flaming but when it's about you you turn Seije ? :D

blah

Tenderony
You know Seije right ? The downer ? The guy who has the highscore in Suicide Bob ? The pacifist guy that can't flame ? The one always saying he is crap and sad ?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
blah said:
You know Seije right ? The downer ? The guy who has the highscore in Suicide Bob ? The pacifist guy that can't flame ? The one always saying he is crap and sad ?
i know who he is but how do i turn into him?

hey sky! you little shit, always hanging around in the flameforum but when its you, you act like a total retard asking dumb questions.

blah

Tenderony
His age is showing. Or it's brain rot from all the cum that's going to his head....
Have a wank you little cumgurgler! :mfinger:

hey sky, get the fuck out while you stil can and start looking for your cock, keeps your busy long enough :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
johnny kuntz said:
Skyline-Cobra's dick is so small, he hasnt found it yet.

:rotflmao:

This is why I love wtf.com so much, the quality of debate and conversation improves more every day. :cool: ... lol ...

keep up the good work everyone! ... lol ... :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
why is it a big deal i don't jack off...i have before it just did nothing for me so i don't do it anymore

[sky]

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
i like whacking off. its fun. the mess is bad, but thats why you do it in 15 minute intervals. you get tired, but less mess, more fun.

I like taco bell too.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i_love_life said:
i like whacking off. its fun. the mess is bad, but thats why you do it in 15 minute intervals. you get tired, but less mess, more fun.

I like taco bell too.
i don't like you

Status
Not open for further replies.