WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Slam the person

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
~An awsome game~ Slam the person ahead of you or otherwise known as the flame game

Alright you flame throwing faggots... come on bring your worst...

Flame me...next person roast you... and so on

a lovely game to spread the wonders of hate around.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i abstain from flaming you on your birthday, so i make myself the sacrificial lamb who goes first

happy bday again

somebody else, flame me.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gumercules said:
i abstain from flaming you on your birthday, so i make myself the sacrificial lamb who goes first

happy bday again

somebody else, flame me.
I will be to wasted to know if you flamed me or not...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Here's some gas and some matches..now go play..

Pirates and whiny bitches these days... Wait Pirates ROFL~~ Earrings, hair ties, and tight while still poofy hilter pants. so stylish..you go girls ,and they swashBuckle... what the fuck is that? The result of a glimmering shine on the buckle cause by your fellow seamen's forehead?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
Here's some gas and some matches..now go play..

Pirates and whiny bitches these days... Wait Pirates ROFL~~ Earrings, hair ties, and tight while still poofy hilter pants. so stylish..you go girls ,and they swashBuckle... what the fuck is that? The result of a glimmering shine on the buckle cause by your fellow seamen's forehead?
oh look at broken playing with his bouncing balls again.

Broken

gumercules said:
they're *definitely* not otepsoul's, his are purely strap-on and they don't bounce too well
Sounds like you know what you talking about!! :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
Sounds like you know what you talking about!! :)
I just have one thing to say, this site is mostly made up of guys who all like to talk about their balls... are you trying to tell, us few girls, something?

Broken

_Kitana_ said:
I just have one thing to say, this site is mostly made up of guys who all like to talk about their balls... are you trying to tell, us few girls, something?
I haven't a clue what you are really trying to get at here.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
The only thing in this world more important than my balls, is my cock.
Why is it so difficult for women to balance a beer on their head while holding the bag of pretzels in their left hand? Just play with the damn things and STFU.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
The only thing in this world more important than my balls, is my cock.
Why is it so difficult for women to balance a beer on their head while holding the bag of pretzels in their left hand? Just play with the damn things and STFU.
well its not the balancing part i had trouble with GH, I couldn't find "it"....

lol

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
Sorry to hear about Jessies shortcomings. Ahhh love is blind....
Jessies=Jesse's

I am just wondering how you know what between my lovers legs...

Someone been peeking... I think its GH...is there something you want to us?

I know.. Jesse is very hot... but he not like that, its alright. I am sure you will find another boy to play with. I have a dolly for ya if you want that.

hehe

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
well its not the balancing part i had trouble with GH, I couldn't find "it"....

And to quote you, you couldn't find "it". Seeing how you've never been nosediving between my legs, one can only guess that you're talking about Jessies shortcomings....lmao....I'll spell it how I want to....lmao....

Status
Not open for further replies.